Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Godmatica

I don't care if it comes out on the 18th or the 25th, but I need an announcement or teasing please :messga:

• Thanks 3

PaulaMonster13

Saying the LG7 lead single won't probably resonate with GP based on the snippets we have already heard but then saying they should release it X friday so it can become a Halloween anthem makes no sense either. IMO they went for the GP's appeal with DWAS and now with LG7's lead they're going for "vibes" merely, hence the release date being so close to Halloween. Just like kings of darkness The Cure releasing their long awaited new album on november 1st, just right after Halloween. It just seems like the same strategy.

PS: not saying it's coming on the 25th as I really want it for this friday.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Pretty much this, I don’t want to jinx anything but the way this project has been teased this year is no good indication of how they could manage this era. I 100% think last minute changes were made throughout this year, various times :triggered:

i think it was always the plan to release this late, and the GCB tease was to intentionally blueball us so when the single finally drops, it performs well

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

monketsharona

If itcoming on Oct 25th, that 100% means another blackout week without any post from her

Hopefully insiders will spill for her anyway

HelloHangoverz
Just now, monketsharona said:

If itcoming on Oct 25th, that 100% means another blackout week without any post from her

Hopefully insiders will spill for her anyway

if it's releasing 25th maybe she will relaese the harlequin secret performance on 18th?

HIMe
3 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Saying the LG7 lead single won't probably resonate with GP based on the snippets we have already heard but then saying they should release it X friday so it can become a Halloween anthem makes no sense either. IMO they went for the GP's appeal with DWAS and now with LG7's lead they're going for "vibes" merely, hence the release date being so close to Halloween. Just like kings of darkness The Cure releasing their long awaited new album on november 1st, just right after Halloween. It just seems like the same strategy.

PS: not saying it's coming on the 25th as I really want it for this friday.

You're comparing a Gothic rock group from the 70s, to the lead single from a mainstream pop artist. 

Also, funny how even they were smart enough to release their lead single in September. 

Make it make sense. 

eunino
7 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

if it's releasing 25th maybe she will relaese the harlequin secret performance on 18th?

I would consider this secret performance gone at this point. She is being silent for too long and she didn’t say a word after the film was officially released in theaters. She didn’t even post about the soundtrack when it launched which was super weird. She seemed genuinely happy for Harlequin era but this might have missed its timing by now unfortunately.

I believe the silence is to let things settle down by themselves and prepare the land for LG7 single. I can’t ser her next post being related to anything but the single.

Maybe she will give the secret performance another meaning and release it more further out. #ChromaticaBallFeelings

Edited by eunino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz

tumblr_obe2y7JUIe1tl3kxyo1_400.gif 

someone write a chant or cast a spell or something 

• Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, eunino said:

I would consider this secret performance gone at this point. She is being silent for too long and she didn’t say a word before the film was officially released in theaters. She didn’t even post about the soundtrack when it launched which was super weird. She seemed genuinely happy for Harlequin era but this might have missed its timing by now unfortunately.

I believe the silence is to let things settle down by themselves and prepare the land for LG7 single. I can’t ser her next post being related to anything but the single.

Maybe she will give the secret performance another meaning and release it more further out. #ChromaticaBallFeelings

'ChromaticaBallTrauma :bradley:

franminervini

Well today is a holiday in the US right? So no announcement... hopefully tomorrow 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

MDevacelli
3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Well today is a holiday in the US right? So no announcement... hopefully tomorrow 

At least a tease wouldn't hurt.

popatemyaorta
2 minutes ago, eunino said:

I would consider this secret performance gone at this point. She is being silent for too long and she didn’t say a word after the film was officially released in theaters. She didn’t even post about the soundtrack when it launched which was super weird. She seemed genuinely happy for Harlequin era but this might have missed its timing by now unfortunately.

I don’t think the secret performance was supposed to release by now? She did say to keep your eyes peeled on Jimmy Kimmel. When posting the setlist it had green & red bows with icicles around it and she replied to a few TikTok comments mentioning Christmas. 

Gorehound
18 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why are we so sure the song is halloween themed? lol

not so much that it will be halloween themed, but judging by what the Vogue interview described "a classic Gaga banger, intense and ominous, unsettling yet buoyant", and the fact it's being released in late October (aka near Halloween), it seems like it'll be a Halloween hit like Bad Romance was - we're just putting two and two together.

I'm fine, Ta