Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
24 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

I’m hoping this album has no interludes, love you Chromatica but I want at least 13-15 full tracks :lolga:

15 full tracks + 3 interludes :ohwell::pray:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

my gAWWWDd this is dragging :air: 

Gaga pls just drop the lead single tomorrow and put us all out of our misery! What actually is she still waiting for??

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Gorehound said:

my gAWWWDd this is dragging :air: 

Gaga pls just drop the lead single tomorrow and put us all out of our misery! What actually is she still waiting for??

She's waiting for 143 to stop selling 1B+ copies every day

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 10

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

15 full tracks + 3 interludes :ohwell::pray:

it won't happen but I want a double album. some sort of extra to what we're expecting. I need to be absolutely saturated with her pop music

• YAAAS 1

Gorehound
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

She's waiting for 143 to stop selling 1B+ copies every day

What..ppl actually bought that album? :awkney:

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

What..ppl actually bought that album? :awkney:

apparently :bradley:

• LMAO 1

Gorehound
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

it won't happen but I want a double album. some sort of extra to what we're expecting. I need to be absolutely saturated with her pop music

Agreed. At the very least a large album 15 song+ like BTW and ARTPOP. Expecially since we've waited almost 5 years since her last pop record, and will most likely settle down into her private life after this album.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Think i've officially, finally and thoroughly run out of patience. This wait for LG7 has been hell like she said, but this silence and uncertainty while knowing we are literally days/2 weeks away till the lead single is even more difficult :nooo:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Think i've officially, finally and thoroughly run out of patience. This wait for LG7 has been hell like she said, but this silence and uncertainty while knowing we are literally days/2 weeks away till the lead single is even more difficult :nooo:

omg I don't like to admit it but it's actually pissing me off now :enigma: it's absolutely torturous

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LadyLuca

are there any news or rumors floating arround?

i saw people on twitter saying tuesday/wednesday the lead will be announced and then friday it ll be released. but those are the typical fake insiders. any news from artl?

Edited by LadyLuca

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg I don't like to admit it but it's actually pissing me off now :enigma: it's absolutely torturous

ye man same :icega:. Beyond ready for this new music now.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

63grekke

we've been counting down since late january i cant believe it... let's hope it's still comin this month :toofunny:

Edited by 63grekke
  • Like 5

Gorehound
8 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I played around with different crowd removal models and these are a little clearer compared to what I had previously

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Db3oDpkO30tKzOwGyUvCa8Pw9WA04znE/view?usp=sharing

About 90% of the ppl on this site are all obsessed with Abracadabra, (understandably cuz tbf it sounds like it's gonna be such an insane banger), but you guys are all sleeping on Notorious! She previewed a lot more of that song and it sounds ridiculously good! Heavy, aggressive and complex rocky groove. And I'm willing to bet I'll have to wait until February till I can hear the full song :kry:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

About 90% of the ppl on this site are all obsessed with Abracadabra, (understandably cuz tbf it sounds like it's gonna be such an insane banger), but you guys are all sleeping on Notorious! She previewed a lot more of that song and it sounds ridiculously good! Heavy, aggressive and complex rocky groove. And I'm willing to bet I'll have to wait until February till I can hear the full song :kry:

It sounds absolutely filthy (in the best possible way)

• YAAAS 1