Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gohan
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg I remember that, where did he say it again? I completely forgot he'd said that tbh. Omfg the south american fans are constantly paid DUST. 

4 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

He responded to Rock In Rio’s invi:messga:tation 

No. It was at Vegas and he told fans to go there because she doesn't plan on touring LATAM for a long time :fatcat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's a desert over here :messga: we get NOTHING, not a bit of Gaga-related content.

the way Latin America and Asia are carrying DWAS streams and they still get NOTHING from her, not even special editions or something lol a little bonus track :// 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, plane jane said:

the way Latin America and Asia are carrying DWAS streams and they still get NOTHING from her, not even special editions or something lol a little bonus track :// 

And it won't get any better, I'm afraid :traumatica:

Fun fact, the Global Digital Artist chart on kworb indicates that Indonesia is her top country at the moment :haroon:

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
6 minutes ago, Gohan said:

No. It was at Vegas and he told fans to go there because she doesn't plan on touring LATAM for a long time :fatcat:

Nope, it was Rock In Rio 

• Shook 1

Gohan
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's a desert over here :messga: we get NOTHING, not a bit of Gaga-related content.

I wonder if it's not as profitable or what :deadbanana: last time she came here was with the BTWB and she PROMISED to come back :giveup:

This and Telephone, bitch is such a pathological liar tbh 

Lady Gaga Lips GIF

• Sad 1

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Nope, it was Rock In Rio 

Both things happened, actually lol

Drop it
  • Shook 1

Gohan
2 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Nope, it was Rock In Rio 

Bobby also said the same thing when she started the revamped shows in Vegas :bradley:

Reading that thread you posted again now and I see GagaNow got word on her team saying she can't wait to go to Brazil again... Maybe she changed her mind and now's the perfect time? Omg

• Shook 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

Bobby also said the same thing when she started the revamped shows in Vegas :bradley:

Reading that thread you posted again now and I see GagaNow got word on her team saying she can't wait to go to Brazil again... Maybe she changed her mind and now's the perfect time? Omg

I don’t trust LGN at all tbh, but who knows

• Sad 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

Do you remember when it was? Was it during the last J&P leg?

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I wonder if it's not as profitable or what :deadbanana: last time she came here was with the BTWB and she PROMISED to come back :giveup:

This and Telephone, bitch is such a pathological liar tbh 

Lady Gaga Lips GIF

To be fair, they did way too many shows back then :laughga: 

If she ever came back she could do Mexico, Brasil and Argentina. That would be a safe bet. Not a thousand shows in Chile, Colombia or Perú. That was too much and it showed.

Drop it
  • Love 1

Julien Lockhart

For me it's probable, but the information given dates back several months.

This would coincide with the fact that the February lead was not released, so why would she have shot another video in May/June?

If we look at what our sis said, the lead is very catchy without necessarily being generic, so for me if everything is true, this latest information took place several months ago.

It's impossible that the lead is uncertain with a clip already prepared. From an artistic point of view, it doesn't make sense, and a clip isn't written or shot overnight.

Either it's all fake, or it's all real, but the new information is actually older. 

He ate my heart
  • Like 1

monketsharona

Anyway she was rehearsing for somenthing that wasn't tied to DWAS as her musician was there 

That's why I think she could be the one teased for RIR

• Like 1

GerMonsterNotta

On X Gaga currently stands at 9990 posts… could the 10,000th be the time…

Noah
17 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

This would coincide with the fact that the February lead was not released, so why would she have shot another video in May/June?

The "February Lead" never existed. There was never going to happen anything in February. Mindtrappa (a real Insider) revealed that her Team was clueless where the rumor came from, cause nothing was planned. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Hyperobject
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

The "February Lead" never existed. There was never going to happen anything in February. Mindtrappa (a real Insider) revealed that her Team was clueless where the rumor came from, cause nothing was planned. 

but somehow some will find a way to twist those baseless rumors and blame Gaga’s team for delaying and changing plans “as always” lol 

• Like 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic