💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I mat be the only fan who doesn't get the "girlfriend for weekend" hype. :huntyga:

Wait I've missed this, where can I hear?

BabbleOnBling

i suppose it really will be the 25th, which is wild to me because thats a week and a half before a historic USA election...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

AndiGaga

Gaga knew Liam, at least from the 2013 VMAs, i dont think she would release at the 18th now, even if it was planed

• LMAO 3

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Gaga knew Liam, at least from the 2013 VMAs, i dont think she would release at the 18th now, even if it was planed

Liam’s death is a huge tragedy, but it doesn’t warrant the world to stop spinning. Even if Gaga wanted to, she has legal/contractual obligations to adhere to. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

LeafBug
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Liam’s death is a huge tragedy, but it doesn’t warrant the world to stop spinning. Even if Gaga wanted to, she has legal/contractual obligations to adhere to. 

She might have to push back the announcement a bit though or even the release date itself. This is such big news in pop culture.. I don’t know. :saladga:

If celebrities start paying homage to Liam or something, then I can see her delaying the release. Which is also strange because American Election Day.. 

Personally I hope she sticks to her plans. I really need new Gaga music right now.

Edited by LeafBug

gerrygaga

LGN just posted "while we wait for a new Gaga era"

a reminder that they posted about "exciting months ahead" a day before "Gaga Chromatica Ball" was announced.

• Like 1

gerrygaga
Just now, gerrygaga said:

LGN just posted "while we wait for a new Gaga era"

a reminder that they posted about "exciting months ahead" a day before "Gaga Chromatica Ball" was announced.

when Gaga actually announces it 11 hours before release just like DWAS OMG the collapse i am here for it. :party: we need it this week :party:

but DWAS was teased and rumors already spread about it tho.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

NATAH

they're not gunna delay cus of the death of liam payne and i really don't want to have to say why out loud when it's still so fresh...

let's just say, in a few days, the news will have swiftly moved on...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

AntonTurnItUp
1 hour ago, LeafBug said:

She might have to push back the announcement a bit though or even the release date itself. This is such big news in pop culture.. I don’t know. :saladga:

If celebrities start paying homage to Liam or something, then I can see her delaying the release. Which is also strange because American Election Day.. 

Personally I hope she sticks to her plans. I really need new Gaga music right now.

Well yeah, Liam's death is a terrible news and the industry is now in shock, even I'm still in shock, I don't think Gaga would delay the single bc of this, but if it's set to drop on the 18th she need to announce it in the next 30 hours, it will be weird because Liam news will still be fresh, maybe she will post a RIP message or something before the announcement idk

And if it's coming on the 25th, surely the announce will be made next week

• Like 1

rafaelgherardi

Several other artists that I like have already announced new songs to drop this week (FKA twigs, MØ, Dorian Electra, Rebecca Black, Majid Jordan) and I doubt any of them would delay the release because of Liam's tragic death. I guess even if we don't have Gaga's new music I'll still enjoy lots of new music :messga:

AntonTurnItUp
20 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

Several other artists that I like have already announced new songs to drop this week (FKA twigs, MØ, Dorian Electra, Rebecca Black, Majid Jordan) and I doubt any of them would delay the release because of Liam's tragic death. I guess even if we don't have Gaga's new music I'll still enjoy lots of new music :messga:

and Kylie Minogue too, but the difference is that they announced it before the Liam thing happened, if Gaga was planning to announce it hours before the release on October 18th, I think it would be weird for her to come out of nowhere and say something like "Hey, my LG7 single drops in a few hours, love you little monsters 💋🖤👹🦇🥳" after what happened today, but technically she has to do it if it's planned for the 18th.

• Thanks 1

rafaelgherardi
49 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

and Kylie Minogue too, but the difference is that they announced it before the Liam thing happened, if Gaga was planning to announce it hours before the release on October 18th, I think it would be weird for her to come out of nowhere and say something like "Hey, my LG7 single drops in a few hours, love you little monsters 💋🖤👹🦇🥳" after what happened today, but technically she has to do it if it's planned for the 18th.

yeah, it makes sense

but at this point I'm almost sure the release will be on the 25th (or even later in October if she decides to release in an uncommon day)... all the studio teasing along the year and all the teasing for Harlequin couldn't end up as no teasing at all before the start of her first big era in almost 5 years