Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

seeing the joker discourse online lowkey pissing me off I hope Gaga goes hard on LG7. I’m gonna support her extra hard now. We must let talent win again. I really hope US monsters does the same but I ****ing doubt. International monsters always carry instead. Nonetheless I’m ready to support mother.

luna’s advocate
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

Some fans: Starmie25 

Nah there was a recent tiktok post of "Neon lights" with 50k.

I already know it'll be the "Babylon HL demo" of LG7 era haha

• LMAO 2

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

International monsters always carry instead

Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Am I the only one that, even tho wishing LG7 comes out ASAP, thinks she should wait more time to release the single, not to risk bringing LG7 era into this mess?

Yes, youre the only one :flower:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

julz

LG7 should i think be released this week or next week... and get traction and be a Halloween hit if it's dark themed. And... im also thinking about the possibility of the album title being announced also along with that :excited2: Black hair era is coming

Looking back at theories... i feel that it is gonna be vampire themed. If Gaga said that her projects these days relate to one another...then the theme i think is duality or having multiple personas. I also think that a part of the album will be Prince inspired and not full electro dance pop.. and that could be the duality of the album itself. 

Countess Dracula is coming 🦇🖤👹

• Thanks 1

Hyperobject
47 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

seeing the joker discourse online lowkey pissing me off I hope Gaga goes hard on LG7. I’m gonna support her extra hard now. We must let talent win again. I really hope US monsters does the same but I ****ing doubt. International monsters always carry instead. Nonetheless I’m ready to support mother.

I hope every single motherfücker who was dragging Harlequin for filth will buy at least 5 versions of the album and the lead, because if not, I don’t want to hear those whining “fans” complain about a lack of pop music projects from her ever again 

Edited by Hyperobject
  • Thanks 2

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

I hope every single motherfücker who was dragging Harlequin for filth will buy at least 5 versions of the album and the lead, because if not, I don’t want to hear those whining “fans” complain about a lack of pop music projects from her ever again 

LG7 lead could be the next Bad Romance, Alejandro or Bloody Mary and there’s still gonna be “fans” complaining lol trust me, so many freaks in the fandom :koons: 

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate
  • Like 1

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

fans

✔️

complaining

✔️

trust me

✔️

:vegas:

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25

The thread where she teased LG7 in Paris probably contains the most positive feedback on this forum to date. We were all so happy that night. :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

juicyjuicy

I’m worried the negativity around Joker will affect Gaga’s chance at a strong comeback with LG7. :(

Also, there’s no awareness in the GP that LG7 / a new lead single for her proper new album is coming…I hope the promo is extra spicy. I’ve heard quite a few people now saying that they think Harlequin is LG7 and I’m tired of having to correct them. :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hyperobject
14 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

LG7 lead could be the next Bad Romance, Alejandro or Bloody Mary and there’s still gonna be “fans” complaining lol trust me, so many freaks in the fandom :koons: 

oH bUt ThE vOcAlS 

ItS nOt DaRk PoP 

It SoUnDs DaTeD

• LMAO 1

madmagical6
2 hours ago, julz said:

LG7 should i think be released this week or next week... and get traction and be a Halloween hit if it's dark themed. And... im also thinking about the possibility of the album title being announced also along with that :excited2: Black hair era is coming

Looking back at theories... i feel that it is gonna be vampire themed. If Gaga said that her projects these days relate to one another...then the theme i think is duality or having multiple personas. I also think that a part of the album will be Prince inspired and not full electro dance pop.. and that could be the duality of the album itself. 

Countess Dracula is coming 🦇🖤👹

This!

I definitely think it would be a smart move to release it this week or next. It needs time to grow for Halloween. If it is Halloween themed that is, which I think it is going by her teasing. 

SpiritBunny

Ok girls we get it, you don’t like anyone to have their own opinions on Gaga’s music. That being said, for me at least I need the single to be one of her best leads. After this long ass wait, the movie I never really cared about, the nutec era and the constant teasing im praying it’s not another stupid love/perfect illusion:traumatica:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1