đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

gerrygaga
2 hours ago, Nite said:

Do you think she'll tour in 2025? :udidnt: I need to save coins again

Another stadium tour is possible, atleast 20 shows again, since they were able to push the heavily postponed Chromatica Ball.

This would depend on Gaga's mood tho. If she wants to start a family with Michael i would support her of course. 

• Like 1

Alvitr
1 hour ago, Elyssar Farmer said:

Maybe the Louvre thing is for ARTPOP ACT II ? 

Watch it be the cameo of the crazy aunt to Wednesday. The magical things is in Louvre and Wednesday called for wanting stuff from the vault. 

Edit: Season 2 of Wednesday is currently filming:cheeky: Of course Gaga will be involved because of the Bloody Mary moment last year:staymad:

Edited by Alvitr

River
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

C c cmon, DJ hit the lights

broken-failarmy.gif

:poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 17

monketsharona
13 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Gaga mentioned in an interview during the Venice Premiere that she wrote a waltz for the movie that "falls apart", so there is original music in the movie.

A friend of mine attended to Venice Fest premiere. He told me no original song. The waltz is most definitely the instrumental she's swinging with Joker. No singing on it.

That song is on BMI by the way ('The Joker and Harley waltz' or something like that), there's no performer, only Gaga credited as writer.

• Like 1

madmagical6

Imagine the collapse if they showed a snippet of LG7 lead MV during the VMA'S. Probably wouldn't happen but just imagine! Slay 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Lextyr97

Interscope or Gaga’s team: “Omgggg Gaga is almost top 5 on Spotify!! This is amazing!! Let’s wait til February when she drops out of top 10 and a gigantic artist takes over the media from the halftime to release her album. She’ll slay! I think? Maybe?”

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

Levine

Almost top 5 with just one song out, soon to be two. By this logic, when she drops a whole ass album she can easly climb back in the top 5.

I'm not worried. Yet.

Edited by Levine
  • YAAAS 2

monketsharona

DWAS is going to carry her for months. It's literally doing Flowers type of numbers on its 23rd day on Spotify Global

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 5

Gorehound
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

A friend of mine attended to Venice Fest premiere. He told me no original song. The waltz is most definitely the instrumental she's swinging with Joker. No singing on it.

That song is on BMI by the way ('The Joker and Harley waltz' or something like that), there's no performer, only Gaga credited as writer.

Ah I see. That's cool.

I'm fine, Ta

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
21 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Anyone else kinda bummed from the Kendrick Lamar Superbowl news?

Objectively speaking, this basically ends LG7 coming out before Feb 28th. Interscope would not put two of their artists against each other like that 

and if you disagree then youre just not posting attention to how beloved, successful and talented that man is - this is a T*ylor level threat

-

Feb 7th = No: The bowl is Feb 9th and his discography will take over the charts - and if he released an album on the Friday/Sun it would block her

Feb 14 = No: The pre album hype would again cut into Kendrick so no

Feb 21 = Maybe/No: If they wanna copy the successful rollout of Rain On Me/Chromatica and release a single a week before the album (14th), again it’d be a battle 

Feb 28th = Yes. They can release the third/second song on the 21st, then the album can drop and go #1 in peace. Plus they said February anyway 

-

They should drop it Fri Jan 31st at this point but oh well

Lol not really tbh. He's a great artist but we can't pretend like he has a ton of well known songs. I do think the album is coming later February, but it also can come sooner. I know pushing things UP isn't in Gaga's/Interscope's vocabulary, but in this case it is very confirmed the album is done and they have wiggle room. I am still waiting for confirmation of the album date from LG herself :ohwell:

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

Christ you'd think we didn't have a confirmed month for album drop, confirmed lead single out NEXT MONTH, pics of her filming said single's video at the Louvre, a soundtrack + movie coming out etc etc. Who cares about what else is going on around her while she releases? Gaga will likely never capture the zeitgeist again like she did her first time round. That's okay. Just appreciate it for what it is

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Hydrangea

I think if it really matters to you about chart positions and monthly listeners or whatever you should probably ask yourself why that is. Why can’t you just enjoy the music? She’s already successful and rich and powerful. I think it’s kinda gotten insane that what people see as “success” is just a massive amount of overconsumption. 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2