Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

OMonster

The fact LG7 is coming alongside Joker is all the proof we need that 1) this was ALWAYS the plan and 2) the movie/album will be similar in tone and Gaga wanted to invite them to be experienced together, which is kind of fascinating. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
On 1/30/2024 at 10:46 PM, Starmie25 said:

Heere we goooo againnnnnnn

Uh Oh Thomas GIF

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPistah
1 hour ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

The last leg of The Eras Tour kicks off on october 18th. She always promoted new material with almost every leg of the tour, so we can expect Reputation TV to release before the tour resumes or like, right in the middle of it. If if’s the first option, it wouldn’t be great.

However, I’m confident in the fact that Gaga gained so much attention in these last few weeks with DWAS and Joker FAD, so we could actually see some healthy competition. Plus, Taylor really likes Gaga and so do Swifties.

Swifties do not like Gaga as much as I have seen. They compare Taylor to Gaga in a desperate attempt to prove Taylor even plays the same game:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, ARTPOPistah said:

Swifties do not like Gaga as much as I have seen. They compare Taylor to Gaga in a desperate attempt to prove Taylor even plays the same game:ladyhaha:

they're desperate for taylor to be seen as anything other than beige

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

ChromaticaBoy
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPistah said:

On social media, yes, I agree with you. In real life, when I went to The Eras Tour in Milan or when I spoke with some Swifties, the more moderate ones, which is always the majority, seem to really like Gaga. When Applause started right before Taylor came on stage, they were freaking out. I felt like I was in a Gaga concert full of LMs. And now I know how much I need Gaga to sing Applause in a stadium:enigma:

• YAAAS 1

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Let's celebrate this momentous occasion with 2 deep cuts from LG7. :vegas:

Pop-Base-1817688850849747185.gif

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LeafBug

I get this feeling she wants to be known as the Queen of Halloween like Mariah is with Xmas. If LG7 really is that album.. an album of timeless bops like TFM/ BTW; a Halloween classic that the gays can replay annually, she will forever be revered. 

The success of Bloody Mary and the appreciation for ARTPOP must have reignited something in her- a reminder that she can trust her musical instincts. 

And a word to 2025 truthers: in this day and age, trust that she’ll make the fun decision. Nobody, not even her, wants to drag this out. If the music is good, it’ll live on its own. 

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
8 hours ago, gagzus said:

November is when Xmas music starts to creep in, then December is a blackout for non-holiday stuff, nobody has money in January so releasing a new album before February makes no sense to me personally. 

Unless the album gets massive hype and people buy ppl it for Xmas as a gift physically, but I doubt it bc we aren’t in 2009.

Just like it trully makes no sense releasing an album +4 months after a lead single drop in 2024. I personnally can wait, but long anticipations for an album just don't work nowadays. It's more like single very close to album launch.

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I get this feeling she wants to be the Queen of Halloween every year like Mariah Carey is with Xmas. If LG7 really is that album.. an album of skipless bops like TFM/ BTW; a Halloween classic that the gays will replay annually, she WILL be forever revered. 

The success of Bloody Mary and the appreciation for ARTPOP must have reignited something in her- that she can trust her musical instincts. 

And a word to 2025 truthers: in this day and age, trust that she’ll make the fun decision. Nobody, not even her, wants to drag this out. If the music is good, it’ll live on its own. 

Agreed!! Lesssss go Zoro!!

One Piece Law GIF by Toei Animation

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

GypsyMonster

Don’t get me wrong I am SO ****ING hyped about LG7 and that it’s coming in October (my favourite month - big horror and Halloween fan):firega:

BUT is anyone worried she’s kinda releasing LG7 next to Joker to get all her public promo stuff rushed out of the way? Like done in one go.

I SERIOUSLY THINK she wants to start a family soon…like next year, and that’s why she’s releasing it all in one go. Her and Michael have been extra lovey dovey lately and she’s not getting any younger :traumatica:

• Like 1

monketsharona

I just think she wants to grab all the hype possible from Joker (and DWAS) for her new album.

No shade but almost 5 years is A LOT in streaming era. Not sure it would work dropping with nothing to grow the hype before. 

• Like 7

Cello
9 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

Don’t get me wrong I am SO ****ING hyped about LG7 and that it’s coming in October (my favourite month - big horror and Halloween fan):firega:

BUT is anyone worried she’s kinda releasing LG7 next to Joker to get all her public promo stuff rushed out of the way? Like done in one go.

I SERIOUSLY THINK she wants to start a family soon…like next year, and that’s why she’s releasing it all in one go. Her and Michael have been extra lovey dovey lately and she’s not getting any younger :traumatica:

I thought this too, she doesn’t do as much promo as she used to so I thought she might roll both projects into one promo season. I’d actually love for her to go and have a family after giving us Joker and lg7 :kara:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Cello said:

I thought this too, she doesn’t do as much promo as she used to so I thought she might roll both projects into one promo season. I’d actually love for her to go and have a family after giving us Joker and lg7 :kara:

Totally. If that’s what she wants, I hope she gets it soon. 🖤

… and that means LG7 by the end of this year :lolga:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 2