đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Levine

Taylor is smart and she seems to really like Gaga (remember when she left a post on her tik tok about the pregnancy rumor?), so I hope she's smart enough to not try to block her with gimmicks and stuff.

I think she also has the date for the album set in stone and she's not going to change it for Gaga, so just hope we'll be lucky with that.

• Like 1

Rat Boy

Who cares about Taylor. I don’t think anyone will remember Tortured Poets or Reputation TV in a year. :shrug:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Honestly f*gs the fact that she teased on TikTok that she wants to release all her music at once makes me think lead + album will be released on the same month which makes sense as she is obviously planning on becoming the Halloween Queen. She has teased LG7 this way from the very beginning. So me think the lead + album will be released a few weeks apart from each other aka October 11 + October 25!

Edited by RBL
I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Hydrangea

The way I got Covid immediately after her announcement. Coincidence!? Absolutely, im still blaming her. The hype got my immune system distracted and miss funky covidina just waltzed right in amanda tanen catwalk GIF by HULU

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

southpaw773
12 minutes ago, RBL said:

Honestly f*gs the fact that she teased on TikTok that she wants to release all her music at once makes me think lead + album will be released on the same month which makes sense as she is obviously planning on becoming the Halloween Queen. She has teased LG7 this way from the very beginning. So me think the lead + album will be released a few weeks apart from each other aka October 11 + October 25!

I need a lg7 orgy 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
57 minutes ago, Levine said:

Taylor is smart and she seems to really like Gaga (remember when she left a post on her tik tok about the pregnancy rumor?), so I hope she's smart enough to not try to block her with gimmicks and stuff.

I think she also has the date for the album set in stone and she's not going to change it for Gaga, so just hope we'll be lucky with that.

The last leg of The Eras Tour kicks off on october 18th. She always promoted new material with almost every leg of the tour, so we can expect Reputation TV to release before the tour resumes or like, right in the middle of it. If if’s the first option, it wouldn’t be great.

However, I’m confident in the fact that Gaga gained so much attention in these last few weeks with DWAS and Joker FAD, so we could actually see some healthy competition. Plus, Taylor really likes Gaga and so do Swifties.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

spector
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

i'm still hoping she's on one of the rep tv vault tracks, would be a such a genius strategic move

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • Shook 1

NATAH
2 hours ago, southpaw773 said:

I’ll buy 8 for my favorite f—got, me!

make sure they are seperate transactions :patrizia:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
50 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

The way I got Covid immediately after her announcement. Coincidence!? Absolutely, im still blaming her. The hype got my immune system distracted and miss funky covidina just waltzed right in amanda tanen catwalk GIF by HULU

omg this part of ugly betty always makes me howl. :ladyhaha:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

Wet Fire

Damn I hope there aren't any large scale hq leaks before the lead drops :messga:

Also the fact that we don't even know the title :enigma:

gerrygaga

would Gaga release an album on katy's birthday october 25th? :icant:

let it be quicker pls. Oct 11 lead, Oct 18 album.

Phoenix Rises
4 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

would Gaga release an album on katy's birthday october 25th? :icant:

let it be quicker pls. Oct 11 lead, Oct 18 album.

leads always a friday and album drops usually always a tuesday i  believe :holdmyhand: 10/18 11/12 

spread love ,kindness & compassion đź‘ąđź–¤!!!!

theARTVampire
1 hour ago, Hydrangea said:

You too? same with me :air:

• Love 1

OMonster

The fact LG7 is coming alongside Joker is all the proof we need that 1) this was ALWAYS the plan and 2) the movie/album will be similar in tone and Gaga wanted to invite them to be experienced together, which is kind of fascinating. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1