💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

Know theorizing:

Single: 10th or 11th October

Album: 26th or 27th Oct

I don't believe on variety saying next year, honestly.. they have a weird hobby of editing all Gaga articles on that site :ladyhaha: 

Plus, the hype would die down by next year, they need to strike while the iron is HOT :firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

@BlingNotTheMusichave you heard anything about this?

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nope! Last tea I spilled was that negotiations were happening and also wbk that the info I share is considered "safe to share" as its older so its probable Sept was on the table at one time and Gaga got her way, so Oct lead it is <3

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4

BlingNotTheMusic
59 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

THANK YOU for making this pre era so MUCH better.

I think I speak for MANY people :heart:

Thank you bb <3 WE DID IT KIDS! Thank you to all those that kept the faith, LG7 our lorde and savor :ladyhaha:

• Love 8

BlingNotTheMusic

WELL, that certainly WAS an interesting 2 weeks, wasn't it?

Tea Time Omg GIF

• YAAAS 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

WELL, that certainly WAS an interesting 2 weeks, wasn't it?

Tea Time Omg GIF

Girl, just be happy about music coming 'cause you spilled multiple things that made no sense and you're still contradicting yourself, stop trying to be shady when you were wrong :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Nycboy

I feel like the album has to come out in October. Hear me out:

(1) these days, eras are much shorter so I can’t see her waiting that long. Early November will be overshadowed by the election. Late November/December will be overshadowed by the holidays. Mid January could work, but that would be 3 months from the lead single, and I think that’s too far given how eras work these days. 

(2) she already teased releasing all her new material at once… 

(3) she’s clearly overlapping Joker & LG7 on purpose for maximum PR. An album release in 2025 would not really align with that strategy. 

(4) We now know that the duration from DWAS release to the LG7 lead single is at MOST 2 months. This proves how much she is willing to pivot in a short timeframe. She is clearly creating hype, then capitalizing on it right after. I can’t imagine the duration from LG7 lead single to LG7 album would be more than that. 

(5) spooky visuals and spooky sounds… fit for spooky season? 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

@BlingNotTheMusic

lets celebrate 🎉 you had to deal with so much nonsense I’m so happy you were here for us staring fans 

Dish Nation Love GIF by TV One

We got what we've been wanting for SO LONG :traumatica: the tea was right and Gaga got her way, it kept the LG7 spirit alive but we FINALLY made it! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES :kara:

• Love 5

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl, just be happy about music coming 'cause you spilled multiple things that made no sense and you're still contradicting yourself, stop trying to be shady when you were wrong :ladyhaha:

the truth shall set you free bb :heart:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

SpanishChaosAngel

now that the lg7 era is confirmed to start in october, u dont change the title

• Thanks 1

LastNight

She really ended those album-moved-up-to-September and Gaga-and-Interscope-can’t-agree rumours in one go

Canadian Lol GIF

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

kuraudo

Has anyone discussed already that "XX october" literally means 20 October in Roman numerals? Which would also make somewhat sense with the whole Italian vibe of the post? Why are we unsure that it's just 20th October?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic