đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

River
24 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

LG7secrets is sitting back and laughing at this thread I can just see it :billie:

I’m pretty sure that they are a user here trolling all of u lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Nite

I love how Bruno fans seem to be in a similar boat with BM4 right now :ladyhaha:

Between DWAS and Joker there are going to be so many Gaga-themed couple costumes for Halloween :volantis: 

PartySick
1 hour ago, River said:

I’m pretty sure that they are a user here trolling all of u lol

But who would possibly troll all these fine folks?!

• LMAO 1

River
29 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But who would possibly troll all these fine folks?!

Not me for sure, I'm an angel :traumatica:

Maybe they are not active but just lurking lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 6

poeticprose

Yesterday I asked chatgpt to list the vinyl pressing plants that interscope used, them I tried to contact them on instagram. Today, one replied my question, but seems like chatgpt were wrong and that company has no connection with interscope. 

Their answer: 

Hey there! Even if there were(spoiler alert it’s not us), we take confidentiality very seriously at our plant, so we would not share that publicly without the express consent of our label and artist friends. Thanks!

:trollga:

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
23 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Yesterday I asked chatgpt to list the vinyl pressing plants that interscope used, them I tried to contact them on instagram. Today, one replied my question, but seems like chatgpt were wrong and that company has no connection with interscope. 

Their answer: 

Hey there! Even if there were(spoiler alert it’s not us), we take confidentiality very seriously at our plant, so we would not share that publicly without the express consent of our label and artist friends. Thanks!

:trollga:

I think CDs sold in Europe are made in Germany, and CDs sold in USA/Canada are made in Mexico. My die with a smile CD had a sticker on that said "disc made in Germany", and my rain on me single came with plastic that said "made in Mexico." (I bought it from an Amerian on Discogs) Just in case you're hunting them down :staymad:

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Wet Fire

That Girlfriend snippet is a certified earworm. I can't get it out of my head. :vegas: Let's hope the album is full of such songs that stick around!!!

• Thanks 1

Stamos
12 hours ago, steven said:

Just found out Gaga follows so many mukbangers on tiktok :oprah:

457539574-887130869592580-79563816765413

OMG DINNER FT. ADELE CONFIRMEDT FOR LG7

• LMAO 6

poeticprose
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I think CDs sold in Europe are made in Germany, and CDs sold in USA/Canada are made in Mexico. My die with a smile CD had a sticker on that said "disc made in Germany", and my rain on me single came with plastic that said "made in Mexico." (I bought it from an Amerian on Discogs) Just in case you're hunting them down :staymad:

I looked up the cd plants but it's harder to find their contact...

I'm hoping a gay working at a target will spill some tea for us  :traumatica:

• YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

I looked up the cd plants but it's harder to find their contact...

I'm hoping a gay working at a target will spill some tea for us  :traumatica:

no but it's the way there are probably TEAMS of people at plants, delivery logistics warehouses etc who've probably all seen this album by now and it hasn't even been announced

• Shook 6

M i K E Y
16 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I think that’s the case most of the time. I have an American version of Miley’s plastic hearts that states it was also made in Germany. Might depend on the label and distribution stuff 

I might ask some people here if they have connections to major CD pressing companies 

• Love 1

Tinnitus15

Do you really expect a pressing company to spill information to random fans? Those NDAs there are STRICT 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

I think that’s the case most of the time. I have an American version of Miley’s plastic hearts that states it was also made in Germany. Might depend on the label and distribution stuff 

I might ask some people here if they have connections to major CD pressing companies 

shook, spill the tea if you receive any

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic