achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

GCB was just that, a teaser, a confirmation that LG7 is in the work and to generate a lil buzz among the fans, it was never meant to be a call for an imminent announcement.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

plane jane
29 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

But how we  want an announcement when they are considering a  suprise drop? :ladyhaha:

she’s not doing a surprise drop, I bet Interscope wants her to pull at least 150k sales first week lol 

pre-orders are a must these days, you can’t have a decent debut without them. and Interscope is all about first week sales! 

scheisseJK

Gaga after her giving snippets  in may and july ,

then in  last 2 weeks of august 2024 : fatasizes about droping new music at once + new look and black hair + meanwhile you wait for lg7..

people in the thread here: she is releasing in 2025…

me:

bye-annoyed.gif

Edited by scheisseJK
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 15

itsandrewtbh

My two cents

Why would she herself post a tik tok about 'dropping all my new music at once' if she was planning on releasing it half a year later?? I think lead this month then album October 

You can never have too many hats, gloves and shoes.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, River said:

GCB was just that, a teaser, a confirmation that LG7 is in the work and to generate a lil buzz among the fans, it was never meant to be a call for an imminent announcement.

Dumb move, the buzz went to stan twitter as well and she had everyone hyped. Its turning into the boy who cried wolf story.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Dumb move, the buzz went to stan twitter as well and she had everyone hyped. Its turning into the boy who cried wolf story.

more like the boy who cried troll because this is what she always did to us, threw a little bone, just to enjoy watching us fighting over it and then going dark for months.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, River said:

more like the boy who cried troll

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpv3xQaBAbYh4OT4-TWCl

LG7 title confirmed!

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

5 hours ago, eunino said:

Right? That is how I am feeling. I can’t believe they dragged us since February. What a year…

I think it's due to bad management and plans changing all the time. It's always like that, and then we learn about original plans years later.

I so wish Gaga would give a chance to an actual experienced manager. Bobby is literally her friend, a guy with bachelor's degree that graduated and started working for Interscope in 2007. From intern to managing the world's biggest popstar in 3 years, what could go wrong.

And before people start saying "look at her career and success tho", it's her incredible amount of talent and hard work. Idk how bad of a manager you'd have to be to undo that.

• Like 1

ryansamonster

She sang BTW at the VMAS 6 months before the song came out. 
GCB came out 4 months ago. 
There’s still plenty of time for LG7 to release this year! 

I'm sorry but who "dragged you since February"? Surely none of her team or Gaga herself. Y'all chose to believe insiders and that's nobody fault. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

How is it that in my mind I’m done with this woman and her “music”. 
But my heart can’t seem to give her up!

I wish she hadn’t said anything at all regarding LG7

You'd really prefer her not acknowledging LG7 or new music at all? That wouldn't be much fun man.

Also remember you don't need to overanalyse it too much. You can still be a fan even if you're not constantly streaming her catalogue. It's OK to stream other artists too dw.

• Like 3

PaulaMonster13
55 minutes ago, lxdygxga said:

The only person who actually has contact with her team (mindtrappa) that has spoken about it is sure it’s 2025

Receipts??? I've seen no one mention this

3 hours ago, Jester said:

I think it's due to bad management and plans changing all the time. It's always like that, and then we learn about original plans years later.

I so wish Gaga would give a chance to an actual experienced manager. Bobby is literally her friend, a guy with bachelor's degree that graduated and started working for Interscope in 2007. From intern to managing the world's biggest popstar in 3 years, what could go wrong.

And before people start saying "look at her career and success tho", it's her incredible amount of talent and hard work. Idk how bad of a manager you'd have to be to undo that.

bobby literally turned her career from being in the pits to topping the global 200, stop undermining that just because it crushes your "bobby is a bad manager!" fantasy

look at katy perry's career. look at xtina. look at meghan trainor. nicki minaj. chainsmokers. sam smith. all people who had hits but can now barely crack the charts. if it's such an easy thing to do, why aren't they smashing?

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

ModernEcstasy
19 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

You'd really prefer her not acknowledging LG7 or new music at all? That wouldn't be much fun man.

Also remember you don't need to overanalyse it too much. You can still be a fan even if you're not constantly streaming her catalogue. It's OK to stream other artists too dw.

Until May, I was fully convinced on a 2025 release. She then began teasing and made me think we are probably getting it this year. 
fast forward 4 months and we are still having doubts placed in our heads. 
She should not have teased until there was an actual plan. Which her and her team always seem to lack. 

As an autistic human being, I find it difficult connecting with other artists as I have with Gaga. I listen to other music, but it doesn’t scratch that itch. 

It’s like a complicated relationship. I’ll always have mad Love for Gaga, but she really grinds my gears sometimes 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Until May, I was fully convinced on a 2025 release. She then began teasing and made me think we are probably getting it this year. 
fast forward 4 months and we are still having doubts placed in our heads. 
She should not have teased until there was an actual plan. Which her and her team always seem to lack. 

As an autistic human being, I find it difficult connecting with other artists as I have with Gaga. I listen to other music, but it doesn’t scratch that itch. 

It’s like a complicated relationship. I’ll always have mad Love for Gaga, but she really grinds my gears sometimes 

I don't feel that there was no plan. I think in this tiktok age where nobody has any attention span anymore, the long protracted blueballing has been purposeful to make sure that when it finally drops, people will RUSH to it. Gaga is unlikely to drop a "doing the most woman version" style remixes EP. She's not gonna move with the times like that, thankfully. She needs to evolve in her own way, and this is it imo

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic