💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

Very aware of this rule, thanks tho x

What I said doesn’t work against this though. Like I said, we have no context of when the album was finalised and when the physicals were pushed to production. They could be ready to ship and a short pre-order window isn’t out of the question. 

Things to remember too, Gaga does get her way with Interscope. We know she doesn’t really care about chart success. She made comments about dropping all her new music at once. If she did a surprise drop, preorders are completely out of the question.

Preorders are not the be-all end-all of an album rollout, we have to be serious about that.

So you mean to tell me that pre orders of 6 weeks are the same as 3 days or pre orders for a label? Let’s be honest, even if the vinyl are already pressed and ready to go, you have to give fans  time to pre order. But clearly you think Gaga needs no extra time or pre orders time. Sure, is just not plausible for major label. Is all about maximizing the profit, with one of the most anticipated albums of the  decade. Think about that.

Edited by MessyTop

Luna Lovegood

I don’t know why y’all wanna rush LG7 so bad.. DWAS is currently smashing and is showing no signs of slowing down and she also have to do press tour for Joker 2 for the next 2 months aka a BLOCKBUSTER movie coming in fall. LG7 will come whenever. 

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Lara Croft
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

So you mean to tell me that pre orders of 6 weeks are the same as 3 days or pre orders for a label? Let’s be honest, even if the vinyl are already pressed and ready to go, you have to give fans to pre order. But clearly you think Gaga needs no extra time or pre orders time. Sure, is just not plausible for major label. Is all about maximizing the profit, with one of the most anticipated albums of the last decade. Think about that.

I don’t know where you got the idea that I’m suggesting a 3 day preorder window will occur lmao

Again, I go back to my previous point, businesses take risks. A short release window ‘risk’ could maximise their profits if done right. 

You honestly don’t actually know anything about what’s going to happen, and neither do I. One thing I do know though is that anything is literally possible, so coming in here and telling people to “be realistic” is so silly because you’re speaking opinion to fact.

Just let people have fun and theorise things, we don’t need to shoot people’s thoughts down  :patrizia:

• Like 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I don’t know why y’all wanna rush LG7 so bad.. DWAS is currently smashing and is showing no signs of slowing down and she also have to do press tour for Joker 2 for the next 2 months aka a BLOCKBUSTER movie coming in fall. LG7 will come whenever. 

This, we have a mega organic hit, a mega movie starting Lady Gaga coming out , yet  somehow folk want her to release a new album in 13 days….🥴

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

Yeah folks were right a lot of the snippets from Paris are no longer on tiktok or are muted. @monketsharona

Inch resting.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

I don’t know where you got the idea that I’m suggesting a 3 day preorder window will occur lmao

Again, I go back to my previous point, businesses take risks. A short release window ‘risk’ could maximise their profits if done right. 

You honestly don’t actually know anything about what’s going to happen, and neither do I. One thing I do know though is that anything is literally possible, so coming in here and telling people to “be realistic” is so silly because you’re speaking opinion to fact.

Just let people have fun and theorise things, we don’t need to shoot people’s thoughts down  :patrizia:

I never claimed to know anything. I’m just being realistic and looking at interscope releases. What’s wrong with that? A lot of fan fiction gets posted here and that’s great, but again Gaga has a mega hit right now on Billboard, a huge movie about to come out, marketing wise, makes no sense to release a full album in the next 2 weeks. Im Not shooting anyone’s thoughts down, I just think there’s lots of Gaga to go around for the next months 

Edited by MessyTop

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Phoenix Rises said:

could it be with Eminems new song having 'Abracadabra" in it? coming out both at once so she switched ?:partysick:

I'm not sure about that, I haven't heard anything about that one being an option for a lead. Although it's my favorite of the snippets...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

AntonTurnItUp

Anyways September is promising, we will have a lot of looks of Gaga arriving at the premieres and it will start this week. If the album is not coming this month, I think we will have more and more teasing, announcements and who knows, maybe new snippets like in Paris but in different cities :ohwell:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
8 hours ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Are you seriously believing she’s gonna release at the same time as Joker while she will be promoting the film and the soundtrack?!

+ with DWAS smashing ?

Like imagine Joaquin Phoenix promoting another film while premiering Joker lol lol

Soundtrack will be only covers in which she is confirmed singing off key. You really think they will push that one ? 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Soundtrack will be only covers in which is confirmed singing off key. You really they will push that one ? 

Inb4 the track with the worst vocals goes viral and becomes a hit :cheeky:

• LMAO 8

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Inb4 the track with the worst vocals goes viral and becomes a hit :cheeky:

ala the audience cheering in "Shallow" :huntyga:

• LMAO 2

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The translation says “he”

we can’t never win :traumatica:

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, plane jane said:

we can’t never win :traumatica:

Doesn't Google translate neutral words to he/his? 

The text doesn't seem to imply the gender of the performer. At least not in my translation.

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic