💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
26 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

alright ma'am i'm in where are we going? :vegas:

we're leaving chromatica, the lack of infrastructure maintenance made it all collapse and we need to get out of here as soon as possible or we will die, all the tribes are already leaving and the resisting kindness punks face real danger, there are people already waiting for us at the gates of hell 

Edited by Hennycomb
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Heygirl22

Omg I can’t take this 

please drop the album this Friday Gaga 🥹

I need this I’m begging 

mom I’m ready to dance and sing ….have concerts in my car all of that your my queen no one makes music like you mother monster 

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Anveeroy

I don't want to hear about Chromatica for the next five years; thank you!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Heygirl22 said:

Wait I hope this doesn’t mean they scrapped DITS 

I really want to hear the full version 

Oh its not scrapped imo, just they changed which one. Like how they changed AYO as the second single from Joanne, Venus for ARTPOP, etc.

54 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Do you think an album release with no lead single is possible? I would love that so much 

There are rumblings and I don't believe it, but you never know :giveup: i would die

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

I don't want to hear about Chromatica for the next five years; thank you!!

imagine five years from now: you get the notif "Lady Gaga shared a new post", you open it frantically, you can't wait to see what it is. It's a pink cheap wig and the caption "The journey continues ⚔️"

• LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
30 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Do you agree with me? I'm even afraid of asking. Humans question themselves real hard when nobody shares their opinion, I feel like a victim of this. Everyone acting like a normal roll-out is 120% CERTAIN has me questioning if that TikTok and the vogue article are products of my own mind :enigma:

What you’re saying is plausible. Well who am I to know anything? But everybody was expecting a lead single announcement and she dropped a collab with Bruno Mars instead. Little managers like to preach about comercial and marketing rules, but the truth is everyone is blindfolded in this situation and anything can happen! 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Donatellah
6 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

we're leaving chromatica, the lack of infrastructure maintenance made it all collapse and we need to get out of here as soon as possible or we will die, all the tribes are already leaving and the kindness punks resisting face real danger, there are people already waiting for us at the gates of hell 

Still better than my country :derpga:

• LMAO 3

Hennycomb
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

There are rumblings

Those 3 words are enough for me and y'all can SHOVE IT. It's a surprise release, bookmark me (if it's not, don't :jase:)

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

What you’re saying is plausible. Well who am I to know anything? But everybody was expecting a lead single announcement and she dropped a collab with Bruno Mars instead. Little managers like to preach about comercial and marketing rules, but the truth is everyone is blindfolded in this situation and anything can happen! 

That's the thing that's getting to me. I don't know SH-T and am not affirming ANYTHING, but it bothers me how people are not being OPEN to the possibility, like, why NOT? Let's just be open, it's more fun.

• Like 4

Opulence
13 minutes ago, KubaM316 said:

I-

I feel like Gaga is never as cryptic as we want her to be 😭

• Like 5
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

same, she's not the type to map stuff out like taylor swift does with calculated hints, clues. I think at best she might give a little clue here and there just because our reaction amuses her

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

KubaM316
6 minutes ago, Opulence said:

fr, she's not Taylor to do things like that :bear:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic