Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, lastpopicon said:

the way i'm almost always online and had no clue about this :stupidoreo:  some people have to ruin it for everyone :alsemanche:

It was Friday night around 5:30p PST or so

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

zerojk

The fact we would've gotten LG7 lead already if it weren't for DWAS makes me dislike the song just a liiiiiitle bit tbh :gum::gum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

lastpopicon
Just now, zerojk said:

The fact we would've gotten LG7 lead already if it weren't for DWAS makes me dislike the song just a liiiiiitle bit tbh :gum::gum:

same :teehee:

you just know that DWAS was something that Interscope wanted for "commercial success" because she's NOT holding back on LG7 and they got scared, at least that's my head cannon :bionic:

But I'm happy it happened because she has a global hit on her side now, plus, the song is genuinely amazing and the MV visuals were a serve.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 6

chewing on pearls
43 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

you just know that DWAS was something that Interscope wanted for "commercial success"

her team has spent the last almost-decade establishing the legitimacy and longevity of her career – not just of Gaga's pure musicianship but also of her celebrity and pop artistry. I'm really hoping DWAS has proven to them that the job is done: the culture understands and respects Gaga in every iteration she presents to the world, no matter where it lies on the spectrum from Lady to Gaga. whether the culture loves or hates LG7 doesn't matter at this point – she's a living legend. 

I remember when she said "ARTPOP was the end of the beginning of my career". It almost feels like the CBT was the end of the second phase and with LG7 and JFAD, we're entering the next. I think we're going to be very surprised and excited by the way she navigates her career in the next few years. 

Edited by chewing on pearls
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

"ARTPOP was the end of the beginning of my career"

I had no idea she said this, that's an amazing quote

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';
  • Like 2

Roronoa
38 minutes ago, zerojk said:

:stalkga:

• Love 1

lastpopicon
15 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

her team has spent the last almost-decade establishing the legitimacy and longevity of her career – not just of Gaga's pure musicianship but also of her celebrity and pop artistry. I'm really hoping DWAS has proven to them that the job is done: the culture understands and respects Gaga in every iteration she presents to the world, no matter where it lies on the spectrum from LADY to Gaga. whether the culture loves or hates LG7 doesn't matter at this point – she's a living legend. 

I remember when she said "ARTPOP was the end of the beginning of my career". It almost feels like the CBT was the end of the second phase and with LG7 and JFAD, we're entering the next. I think we're going to be very surprised and excited by the way she navigates her career in the next few years. 

GOOSEBUMPS READING THAT :messga: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1

Roronoa

No more feeding straight people. No more republican music. It’s the gays’ turn. :crossed:

Spoiler

Stream DWAS :cheeky:

Edited by Roronoa
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

You will get the full LG7 in a couple months max. Enjoy the success of DWAS, it’s something rare tbh

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

chewing on pearls
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I had no idea she said this, that's an amazing quote

I honestly think about it all the time. I believe it was during cheek to cheek promo, but I can't find the interview. The full quote was: "I feel that I have not even started. ARTPOP in a sense was the end of the start of my career. The future is unlimited, I have shown only a very small part of me and I'm very excited about what will come."

Just like ARTPOP was an ending and C2C was transformative, I think Chromatica was an ending and the CBT was transformative. We're getting a new evolution of Gaga as an artist this time around, I feel it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

I honestly think about it all the time. I believe it was during cheek to cheek promo, but I can't find the interview. The full quote was: "I feel that I have not even started. ARTPOP in a sense was the end of the start of my career. The future is unlimited, I have shown only a very small part of me and I'm very excited about what will come."

Just like ARTPOP was an ending and C2C was transformative, I think Chromatica was an ending and the CBT was transformative. We're getting a new evolution of Gaga as an artist this time around, I feel it. 

gonna make it my mission to find the full thing!

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';

chewing on pearls
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

gonna make it my mission to find the full thing!

please tag me when you do! I was just scrubbing through some C2C promo at double speed trying to find it lol. 

Gangie
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You will get the full LG7 in a couple months max. Enjoy the success of DWAS, it’s something rare tbh

I would even say that LG7 might be dropping in any moment now. I think it's time to get back with the daily countdowns that are not pointless this time 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • YAAAS 7

Trigger
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Just so everyone knows that user joined our discord a few days ago and caused chaos, insulted members and threatened to dox another, etc. I had to ban them along with 2 others that followed them, and pause our invite links so no one could join for 24h. 

Actually, someone from your server named Mike joined their server first and threatened to report their server for F*go sharing an LG7 snippet on their Twitter. Not saying either side was right, but might wanna take a look at the actions of your own people who caused unnecessary conflict first. :laughga:

• Shook 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Trigger said:

Actually, someone from your server named Mike joined their server first and threatened to report their server for F*go sharing an LG7 snippet on their Twitter. Not saying either side was right, but might wanna take a look at the actions of your own people who caused unnecessary conflict first. :laughga:

Deer Popcorn GIF

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 8

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic