achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13
7 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Spilling tea in the podcast recording later today and our Ask Me Anything event tomorrow :tea:

The way my Discord account was scheduled to delete today on august 16 but I rescued it by joining the server. Don't really understand how Discord works but I'll try my best to get the most exclusive content and tea on LG7 :iamfair:

• YAAAS 1

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

do we think there will be promo for dwas?

She did 2 instagram posts give the girl a break

tumblr_mabfp5h2hl1qcuk4to1_500.gif

:cheeky:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • LMAO 14

Nessun Dorma

You guys, I’m intrigued by Gaga’s special project she mentioned back in June, 2023. Was she talking about LG7? The timeline doesn’t make sense to me. Until yesterday I thought it could be DWAS, but if she was finishing her album when she met Bruno, then the timeline doesn’t make sense either. Could it be an original song for Joker? 

Any thoughts on that? 

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

M i K E Y
32 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You guys, I’m intrigued by Gaga’s special project she mentioned back in June, 2023. Was she talking about LG7? The timeline doesn’t make sense to me. Until yesterday I thought it could be DWAS, but if she was finishing her album when she met Bruno, then the timeline doesn’t make sense either. Could it be an original song for Joker? 

Any thoughts on that? 

I think she avoided saying LG7 because LMs would instantly annoy her about it and it’s still not out so she just called it special project 

at least that’s how I always read it 

• Like 6

tyler k
8 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I think she avoided saying LG7 because LMs would instantly annoy her about it and it’s still not out so she just called it special project 

i agree with this- i think it's always been LG7 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Is it me or the song she played on the piano the other day sounds nothing like Die With A Smile? :ladyhaha:

• Like 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Is it me or the song she played on the piano the other day sounds nothing like Die With A Smile? :ladyhaha:

I think its just you

• Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, M i K E Y said:

That’s exactly my thought, the only thing that intrigues me is that she said “I wrote and produced music”, as if the project was already concluded. Also, would LG7 be in its production stage by June 2023? 

• Shook 1

NATAH

she said she wrote and produced the special project and she has production credits on DWAS :enigma:

i just assumed it was that?

mother, what must i do?

robotvoiceinalice
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

she said she wrote and produced the special project and she has production credits on DWAS :enigma:

i just assumed it was that?

But she said that this song came about when she was finishing her own album, so it has to be recent? The secret project must refer to something else:traumatica:  perhaps they have a duet album? 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

perhaps they have a duet album? 

i would cry out of joy 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

LastNight

Just saw on Spotify that Andrew Watt gets a production and writing credit on DWAS. I didn’t realise that!

I know we already know he worked on LG7 but since she confirmed DWAS came together as she was finishing her album, this is official confirmation that they have been working together. 

Edited by LastNight

Roronoa

Did she really tease the album in May for a 2025 release? That’s so weird. :huh: 

Darcklighter22
6 hours ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Lead single - September

Promo/2nd single - November 

3rd Single - January

Album - March 2025 

I hope earlier :traumatica:

That's a cute roll out plan for like 10 years ago.....most consumption of music and music related content now a days is way shorter for the attention span of this generation and will be released way quicker then that.

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic