💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

rafaelgherardi
5 hours ago, ceminay said:

I’ve been a fan since 2008, and I’ve never seen a release as random and unexpected as this. Usually there’s constant teasing months on end with delays, or a big build up. Nobody had any expectation of this until a couple pf days ago.

The Cure was a super random surprise single! nobody had any idea she would do that haha but still, a solo song with no promotion and all

the collab seems more random because of their musical styles being so different and all, and especially now that she's close to releasing Joker 2 and LG7

• Like 4

Hennycomb
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

The article was edited and no longer mentions LG7.

We're back. :vegas:

Okaaaaaaaaaaay if her team contacted and asked them to take it out it's totally coming this year chooooochoooooo train thomas GIF

• YAAAS 8

Darcklighter22

Ouu heard the snippet in a better quality ok I'm on board this will smash! Now for bed :cheeky:

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Hennycomb said:

Which page? I want to check. RDT is normally very careful with what they post.

It’s not RDT but they’ve interacted today, it’s kind of a random account @missuniversu :cryga: but they’re already talking about Die With a Smile and about it being a ballad several days ago so I’m confused 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

The snippet guys it’s giving SMASH HIT energy I’m sorry :legend: it might not be the lead that we’re expecting but we should support it, it will definitely grow on everyone 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Lara Croft
55 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I think that would be hard as the song, production, MV themes, everything is looking very very different from LG7

An easter egg can be presented in any style or theme, it could be deliberately created to fit into this theme. Or alternatively, it’s something that does not fit with the MV theme at all and that’s the kicker.

Anything is possible :queenga:

ProfessionalClown

This still confuses me

When no idea of a video was even thought of from even people here or ATRL or other places. Like i’m 99% sure none of us thought we were getting a video :sis:

Im clowning truly but idk :huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This still confuses me

When no idea of a video was even thought of from even people here or ATRL or other places. Like i’m 99% sure none of us thought we were getting a video :sis:

Im clowning truly but idk :huntyga:

You're so right! They have teased all this LG7 stuff before like the lead coming in March or something. Them and MissUniverse being correct this week, no reliable insiders have tea, WTF is happening :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

You're so right! They have teased all this LG7 stuff before like the lead coming in March or something. Them and MissUniverse being correct this week, no reliable insiders have tea, WTF is happening :huntyga:

It’s weird lmao, like they’ve been wrong with so much of what they’ve said and just deleted it lol but they just so happen to randomly 100% get the look, the fact that there’s a video with the aesthetic, and all that stuff correct is interesting lmao.

Maybe we’re hitting that pre-era moment where spills are getting either 1. predictable or 2. actually real? maybe? possibly? 

julz

Gaga, you always remind me that you are unpredictable...you are like weather. :bradley:

This sounds really really amazing, really amazing. I was not ready believe me. 

AntonTurnItUp
3 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

That countdown at the top of the website... I could cryyy :bradley:

Finally, I was tired of that ooglee Horse Labs one

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 hours ago, Jarvin said:

Because we have been attacking her for years saying that she needs to tease her music and not only Hauslabs and movies

Whats the point in teasing if theres no release? It makes no sense 

Ultimecia

1 minute! :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Lady Rah Rah

I LOVE ITTTT

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic