Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Lady Gaga presave link goes live?

Stef

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
16 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Yall really are under the unwavering impression that music is coming bc Blade said something from her may come in February. No idea what he meant, no idea if it’s even credible. He may be reliable most of the time, but there’s literally zero way to know if what he said is true or what it could even mean. Yall are desperately trying to find things where they don’t exist and it’s literally insane to me lol

as you said, there is zero way to know. If an insider says something is coming, why is that “desperately trying to find things where they don’t exist”? it clearly exists, at least something is coming according to the insider, and how is that insane?

I See You
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Not to sound like i’m being flippant, but, you are on a Lady Gaga forum full of fans during a period of time when Gaga has been relatively inactive and we are verging on the longest timeframe between two proper Lady Gaga albums. So naturally discussions will begin to arise around a new album and naturally speculation will occur.

Pre-eras are built around credible rumours. Joanne era had it, Chromatica era had it. And this album has it. It’s just how pre-eras tend to go.

Nothing about the discussions here have bordered on attacks, or hostility. And for that reason, i’m not really seeing the issue?

In relation to this presave link rumour, the reason it caught wind was because it became something that was noticed during a time when there was already a rumbling from a reliable source. If fans want to speculate and theorise and discuss based on a credible report from a proven reliable source, surely that’s okay? I don’t think it’s insane to speculate. 

Once things get nasty and hostile, that’s when issues arise. 

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

tylerjs
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

as you said, there is zero way to know. If an insider says something is coming, why is that “desperately trying to find things where they don’t exist”? it clearly exists, at least something is coming according to the insider, and how is that insane?

It’s not necessarily insane to have some sense of wonder about whether he’s right or not, but to go to such lengths to pick apart every minute thing possible and find some shred of possibility, just to assign it way more weight than it has. The whole thing then starts to no longer be fun. Too much reading into these things or speculation without some sort of actually solid evidence of some kind is really a bit much. we’re all having fun wondering and all joking here and there about what things mean, but really some folks are just not getting the vibe down lol

Edited by soularpower
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Reality
2 minutes ago, soularpower said:

It’s not necessarily insane to have some sense of wonder about whether he’s right or not, but to go to such lengths to pick apart every minute thing possible and find some shred of possibility, just to assign it way more weight than it has. The whole thing then starts to no longer be fun. Too much reading into these things or speculation without some sort of actually solid evidence of some kind is really a bit much. we’re all having fun wondering and all joking here and there about what things mean, but really some folks are just not getting the vibe down lol

I feel like the vast majority of the stuff I've seen on this forum has been in good fun though. It's actually relatively tame compared to some other pre-eras tbh. Like, at this point I kinda feel like no one is taking it super seriously and we're just all having fun counting down the days until March 1st :selena: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Admin said:

I think LG7 lead coming sooner than y’all think. Get the coins ready is all imma say.

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

• LMAO 6

VTV

New jazz music is coming yasssss

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Reality
9 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

aaeae866b5f3e81b77a6820fccb21558323040c0

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • LMAO 3