Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Blade: LG7 before Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

14 pages for a rumour. Come on Gaga, give us something..

Edited by Ghost Face
It's an honor.

Starmie25
46 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

she still could have made it bigger than it was despite covid, but she didn't.

Maybe give her a break. That was a very unfortunate time during 2020. The world was in a very unusual spot mentally.

and she felt it was best to use her platform towards other causes, like the BLM and the pandemic obviously.

I wanted more Chromatica content too, but there were far more important things unfolding at that time. Least she graced us with an epic Chromatica ball 2 years later 🙏

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 4

Reality
32 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

If gaga said it, it must be true then. Please. The only thing I believe is the coachella set. We haven't gotten any other info as to what this "big era" was suppose to include and let's be real, she still could have made it bigger than it was despite covid, but she didn't.

As someone mentioned, SL was released weeks before lockdowns and she did nothing. We were probably never getting more than 2 singles and 3 MVs with one or two performances. If she does the same for LG7, it'll be interesting to see what excuses people come up with then. 

What?? She has no reason to lie. Whether or not things come into fruition is a different story, but I believe that at that point in time, she probably had a bigger era planned for Chromatica. Why would she say that she has "many surprises" and stuff for us when she didn't? Again, whether or not things end up getting released is a different conversation, but I have no reason to doubt that she didn't plan for a bigger era than what we got. Like, yeah. She could've made it a bigger era despite Covid, but she didn't. 

She made the conscious decision to focus on Covid stuff, which inherently meant that she halted any progress with Chromatica. It's not an "excuse" lmao. It's literally what happened. If LG7 releases before Joker, we all know it's going to be a shorter era anyway since she has Joker to focus on for the second half of the year. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

All I know is she needs to get her arse back in London and go BBC Radio 1 and do Live Lounge again. It's way overdue and she needs that slot on A playlist. :giveup:

And Glastonbury!!

• YAAAS 1

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure why y'all complaining about short era is not a proper era when the biggest and most bankable artist of last year (2023), Taylor Swift, puts out 2 rerecordings albooms only 3 months after each other and benefits from it? If your management is top notch with the marketing and actually know what they are doing, short eras means nothing. 

Not the same. The hype of one re-recording is perpetuating the hype of the next. Plus it's not full original content. Also the visuals are already there. The albums are already received positively and she's just expanding with vault tracks. Comparing an album with a proven track record to an original album is not fair in terms of an era. 

1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

If gaga said it, it must be true then. Please. The only thing I believe is the coachella set. We haven't gotten any other info as to what this "big era" was suppose to include and let's be real, she still could have made it bigger than it was despite covid, but she didn't.

As someone mentioned, SL was released weeks before lockdowns and she did nothing. We were probably never getting more than 2 singles and 3 MVs with one or two performances. If she does the same for LG7, it'll be interesting to see what excuses people come up with then. 

Fortnite concert was confirmed by Fortnite itself during the Apple lawsuit. Just one thing off the top of my head. 

They had barely finished filming ROM when lockdown went into effect. There's no telling what other MVs were planned in the month leading up to the original album release date and the two months after. If Gaga wasn't gonna make it an entire era she wouldn't have postponed the album for as long as she did. They were obviously trying to take time to see what they could arrange. It's so tiring seeing people still b*tch about the era 4 years later. She could have stopped after the album release and didn't. She could have stopped after the VMAs and didn't. She could have not put out the 911 video but she did. She could have canceled the tour altogether but still went 2 years later. It's so ****!ng obvious she was trying to give fans a semblance of a proper era in a historically unprecedented time and everybody tries to act like she was just lazy or didn't care. When she could have just done two more films and pocketed more money in the same amount of time. I hope that if any of her documents leak again they'll show some more of the lies y'all try so hard to catch her in so that I can see everyone feel guilty just like they did the first time her **** leaked. 

• Thanks 12

LastNight

I can’t seem to find the actual interview anymore, but didn’t Gaga and Bobby go into a lot more detail of the cancelled Chromatica plans in the Billboard cover story she did around the time 911 was released?

Even with the pandemic and cancellations we still got a fair amount when you look back at it. InStyle, Paper and Billboard magazine covers, SL teasers, radio interviews, Gagavisions, ROM teasers, three music videos, VMAs Weather Report teaser, the VMAs themselves (they practically dedicated the night to her), Apple Music photoshoot, multiple other interviews (Graham Norton, Zane Lowe), Gaga Radio, an amazing tour….

I think it’s clear they had a lot more planned based on what we actually did still get despite the pandemic and protests. It’s easy to look back now and think they could’ve done more, but the whole world was in a scramble; everyone was learning and making do, even Gaga. It’s not like she gave nothing.   

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

ajmsamuel
18 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

He said February tho

this, also considering the rumoured color black, the rock genre, i think a born this way era esque (feb-may) could works

kindest regards
  • YAAAS 1

LadyxGaGa
17 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Blade is one of the few reliable insiders who spilled a lot of info about Chromatica before it dropped. 

wait i thought the teen titans defeated him 

• LMAO 4

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

We were probably never getting more than 2 singles and 3 MVs with one or two performances. If she does the same for LG7, it'll be interesting to see what excuses people come up with then. 

I just read a comment from someone that says that they believe the release of Sour Candy was probably scrapped because her grandmother was sick at the time :air:

• Sad 2

RAMROD
47 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Not the same. The hype of one re-recording is perpetuating the hype of the next. Plus it's not full original content. Also the visuals are already there. The albums are already received positively and she's just expanding with vault tracks. Comparing an album with a proven track record to an original album is not fair in terms of an era. 

That is even more remarkable, if you ask me. How many artists can do a rerecording albums and becomes bigger than it's original? It could just kinda came and went for Taylor, too. But it didn't. Instead it explodes. Especially she could make people purchasing two different physical albums, and all of its variants, in such short time span, in this economy?!   The question is how Taylor  and her management can start the hype machine like that, again, short era is not the issue here, regardless. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys
20 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wait i thought the teen titans defeated him 

Who are the teen titans?? :kry:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 1

iAstroLeo
Just now, Daenerys said:

Who are the teen titans?? :kry:

A K-pop band on the rise :selena: they slayed Blade in a singing contest :haroon:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

YASKALE
40 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I can’t seem to find the actual interview anymore, but didn’t Gaga and Bobby go into a lot more detail of the cancelled Chromatica plans in the Billboard cover story she did around the time 911 was released?

It was a WSJ article from 2020.

• Love 1