šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Blade: LG7 before Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Who do yā€™all think this insider actually is though? Some gay intern at Interscope?Ā :ladyhaha:

If you know Blade then you know Blade, otherwise it's fine too :flower:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • YAAAS 2

Alfonso

Makes sense, I always thought this would be the best choice.. I'm curious about how this era will be, hopefully we can finally get some content (videos, performances, appearances) and a proper tour (I imagine a la CBT but with a few more dates and more budget/less rushed)-Ā 

I wonder if there's a chance of her returning to the Grammys this year (since he said February). While I would love this, I have a feeling she's going to miss it again.Ā 

• Like 1

Reality
18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Im pissed at the proper era thing. another messy half assed project

If it's properly planned as a shorter era, then I don't think there's anything to worry about. Chromatica was going to beĀ hugeĀ but then Covid stopped all of that. She knows that she has to do Joker stuff in the latter half of the year, so I assume they've planned the era to be shorter, do all the Joker stuff, and then maybe start touring by the end of the year/beginning of next.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gagaism

I think itā€™s very smart to release it before the movie actually. With all press and spotlight around the casting promoting Joker, she can carry the new music on the side.

I personally think we will not have any huge music promotion like we used to though.Ā 

• Like 5

Rat Boy
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Heart of Charcoal (HOC) lead single is coming!!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7xaoiivn81uyd9xogofvii8vksxy3hslwqqzh88sj&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

7 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

that gifĀ :messga:

This is the damage vaccines do :(Ā 

Spoiler

:p

Ā 

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!ā€ - River
  • LMAO 5

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

This is the damage vaccines do :(Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

:p

Ā 

Karma for eating your family member tbh

DkpnxAeW4AA95XD.jpg

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

tyler k

well looks like Dua's next single teasing has begun and since there's no other MPG announcements on the horizon

... I feel like something may be coming soonĀ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Helxig
9 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

That's so interesting. Thinking about it, I guess proper erasĀ don'tĀ happen anymore, unless you're peaking and are the world's biggest artist of the time. I guess eras happen mostly on the internet now, with much less irl stuff taking place

I've noticed this clear shift in the past like.. 5 years or so. It's kinda sad though. The end of an... era

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, Reality said:

If it's properly planned as a shorter era, then I don't think there's anything to worry about. Chromatica was going to beĀ hugeĀ but then Covid stopped all of that. She knows that she has to do Joker stuff in the latter half of the year, so I assume they've planned the era to be shorter, do all the Joker stuff, and then maybe start touring by the end of the year/beginning of next.Ā 

also why try and plan a huge era when nothing ever really works out in the end. I'd rather have a small era - Joker - tour then another era in a year or so than 4-5 years for an era that her team won't be able to give us

• Like 5

AntonTurnItUp

There's nothing to worry about, Chromatica was planned to be a short era too and was going to be one of her hugest, lead in February, second single and album (originally) on April, promo between May-June and tour on July-August and the era would be over in 6 months, that's why I think LG7 will have the same schedule of OG Chromatica's, and let's remember they signed contracts with several media for promo that have not yet been carried out and have been frozen for 4 years...

• Like 9

Levine

Imagine being a fan and saying "I'd rather wait after Joker, next year" lmao and you need BLADE to tell you proper eras don't exist anymore?

Y'all really think that Gaga would "tour" radio and tv shows, like she did before, with her next album?Ā 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

OMonster
11 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

That's so interesting. Thinking about it, I guess proper erasĀ don'tĀ happen anymore, unless you're peaking and are the world's biggest artist of the time. I guess eras happen mostly on the internet now, with much less irl stuff taking place

I think pop stans forget that what made "eras" of the 2010s so exciting and content-filled was the popularity of both TV and radio, which has dwindled significantly in the streaming age.Ā 

A bit of critical thinking tells us that Gaga isn't going to tour the world to appear on TV shows anymore because the impact and reach of those TV shows is next to nothing now, comparatively. When I think of big moments in a pop star 'era', I tend to think of award show performances, X Factor/Idol/The Voice performances and big-name chat show interviews/appearances. That can't be replicated today. Shows like The X Factor are dead and would damage the brand of an artist appearing on them. Radio has been superseded by Spotify playlists. Chat shows and award shows are still a thing and I do think in a post-covid era Gaga will probably make one or two appearances on them.Ā 

But beyond that, "eras" today are very different. They're a couple of music videos, some social posts, a few photoshoots, a few magazine interviews, maybe some chat show appearances and hopefully a long-form interview on Apple Music. The rest will mainly come from brand partnerships. And honestly, I'm okay with that.Ā 

I'm very intrigued to see what a proper post-2010s pop era for Gaga is going to look like because we've never actually had one. We can't count Chromatica because of Covid and her last solo release before then was in 2016, which was sort of a transitional year between old and new media.Ā 

My main hope for LG7 is that Gaga is vocally and demonstrably passionate about it. I don't need her to do a big media tour to see that. I'd just like her to give one or two long-form interviews where her passion is evident. Nowadays I'm much more excited to read or listen to an in-depth interview than I am to watch a performance. Don't get me wrong, I'd love LG7 to give us lots of performances... but we'll either have Vegas or a tour for that. So my priority is on her actually letting us into her artistic process and sharing her excitement.Ā 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Levine

People literally made singers and/or songs famous and viral onĀ  social media, why should I spend all my money, time and energy by doing a tv promo? That's why proper eras are dead, it's our fault.

That said, what are the possible tv show slots in america to do promo tho? beside big awards show like oscars, grammy etc?Ā 

You just need to be spammed on Spotify and Tik Tok nowdays :shrug:Ā 

• Like 1