💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Being a Gaga fan can be hard..

Dancing Shadow

Featured Posts

PartySick

I don't find it hard at all :laughga:

She's a fantastic artist with a myriad of interesting and diverse projects. Unpredictable paths, electric performances, and her mind...seriously, she should be studied by scientists. Beyond that, she's a wonderful human with a heart of gold that's done a lot of good for so many people. She's an activist for topics that are near and dear to me, like mental health, LGBT rights, and sexual assault survivorship.

MJ got me through a rough childhood and Gaga got me through an adolescence that was just as hard. She has my heart forever, that'll never change.

Any misgivings I have about her career can be attributed to the nature of the entertainment industry.

Matter of fact, the hardest thing about being a Gaga fan is trying to enjoy her projects with other fans, half of whom seem to only stick around on forums or Twitter just to call her a sell out, a hasbeen, or a hypocrite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Ronk
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She's a fantastic artist with a myriad of interesting and diverse projects. Unpredictable paths, electric performances, and her mind...seriously, she should be studied by scientists. Beyond that, she's a wonderful human with a heart of gold that's done a lot of good for so many people. She's an activist for topics that are near and dear to me, like mental health, LGBT rights, and sexual assault survivorship.

Exactly!   Perfectly stated.  :applause:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 1

Ronk
8 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i can go back a long time and it really was hard in 2008-2013/14/15 when all we heard was "she is just an attention h******" - "she cant sing" - "she is ugly" -"she is has a ****" - "without her gimicks she is nothing" - "look at adele, she can sing and has talent" - "she only has 15 minutes of hype" - "we seen this before, madonnacopy" 

that was really a hard time because people were seriously questioning her talent a lot and people literally said it's embarrassing to be a fan, people laughed about her and the fandom and a big amount of people didnt took her seriously at all...

now she is generally loved and appreciated like noone else in the business... but weve been trough a lot 

Criticisms of Gaga are largely by haters who think she is a threat to their faves, or by people who read and believe the comments of haters and blindly get on the bandwagon.  Otherwise, criticisms come by people who don't understand Gaga or don't know all the facts of what she is going through atm.  Best to ignore negativity.  We know Gaga is a kind person with a big heart and an ambition to help others.  :heart:  That's the important thing, and she deserves our support just because she's that way as a person and always has been.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 2

NATAH
4 hours ago, Red said:

I'm not trying to sound rude or cunty or shady, read my words with love and care but honestly, I used to feel this way before I had a job. I mean, when you don't have any real responsibility, Gaga's career, what she does, what she says, what people think of her looks like a real problem. Have a real problem and then Gaga's career will be Gaga's career and you just listen to the music and life is beautiful :vegas:

I guess we all met her when we were teenagers and we have this vision of Gaga as a sacred being and we're so afraid of her not being this pristine kind angel fairy but as time goes by each one of us will learn that she's a grown woman, she knows what she's doing, she has a lot of talents but she has a lot of flaws, LG7 is coming when it's coming, she's gonna promote when she feels like promoting, she's gonna have some YAASSS moments, she's gonna have problematic moments, Born This Way is iconic, Chromatica slaps, LG7 will snatch our wigs and everything is okay :firega:

you said what i wanted to say but in a much more polite way :rip:

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1

Red
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you said what i wanted to say but in a much more polite way :rip:

That’s a first

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dancing Shadow
9 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Here's my few cents on this issue. Keep in mind I became a fan during Joanne era - 

- From a commercial standpoint, Gags career is the best it's been in since probably BTW/ASIB. And judging from her instagram post last year she's doing a lot better creativity and most importantly mentally and physically!  

- She's still trying to fight the serious causes even if its not 24/7. It was a very strange time in 2020 but she herself was fully was out there in using her platform and connections during the pandemic/BLM, but most fans tend to gloss over that which is disappointing.

- Stefani obviously still cares about her fans. She does c'mon! More in quality over quantity moments which is fair. It's sad though the amount of fans the last few years questioned her authenticity just because she enjoyed exploring other avenues and was enjoying a more, private life outside of fame/social media. 

- The situation with the dancers definitely needs to be sorted privately and professionally. Y'all need to stop expecting her to make a notes app statement. There's probably a whole lot of layers to this issue.

- In the end, Gags doesn't always get it right, but her heart is in the right place. 

:vegas:

i agree with all of these things! i dont expect her to be more out there, its great that shes grown and is valueing her health more than the spotlight, but it definitely makes me feel like i missed out on something great when looking back on how she was before, but i also am grateful that i became a fan when i did, as its easier for me to be supportive and not bitter like some older fans have become. Cuz im kinda used to her being silent !

I fully expect this situation with the dancers to be handled privately, im just worried about what if on the outside it appears she never handled it, what will people think then? what will i think? 

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Dancing Shadow
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

MJ got me through a rough childhood and Gaga got me through an adolescence that was just as hard. She has my heart forever, that'll never change.

Any misgivings I have about her career can be attributed to the nature of the entertainment industry.

Matter of fact, the hardest thing about being a Gaga fan is trying to enjoy her projects with other fans, half of whom seem to only stick around on forums or Twitter just to call her a sell out, a hasbeen, or a hypocrite.

i usually dont find it hard, and its never hard for me to BE a fan, but it was hard when i wrote this to see whats happening AS a fan.

i agree with u on all points!  the last part is what is struggle with too. 

Dancing Shadow
7 hours ago, Red said:

I'm not trying to sound rude or cunty or shady, read my words with love and care but honestly, I used to feel this way before I had a job. I mean, when you don't have any real responsibility, Gaga's career, what she does, what she says, what people think of her looks like a real problem. Have a real problem and then Gaga's career will be Gaga's career and you just listen to the music and life is beautiful :vegas:

I guess we all met her when we were teenagers and we have this vision of Gaga as a sacred being and we're so afraid of her not being this pristine kind angel fairy but as time goes by each one of us will learn that she's a grown woman, she knows what she's doing, she has a lot of talents but she has a lot of flaws, LG7 is coming when it's coming, she's gonna promote when she feels like promoting, she's gonna have some YAASSS moments, she's gonna have problematic moments, Born This Way is iconic, Chromatica slaps, LG7 will snatch our wigs and everything is okay :firega:

I dont have a job :0 im still in school............ 

honestly i agree with u on everything, i dont even care if lg7 takes years to come out because i have other artists i like, but none of them give me inspiration like her music and career and things she has said do..

Dancing Shadow
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

Criticisms of Gaga are largely by haters who think she is a threat to their faves, or by people who read and believe the comments of haters and blindly get on the bandwagon.  Otherwise, criticisms come by people who don't understand Gaga or don't know all the facts of what she is going through atm.  Best to ignore negativity.  We know Gaga is a kind person with a big heart and an ambition to help others.  :heart:  That's the important thing, and she deserves our support just because she's that way as a person and always has been.

im not criticising her, theres nothing to criticise, i agree with u 

• Love 1