💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Do you wish we had this version instead

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I wish this was the version of sine from above we got? I stumbled upon this today and it really fixed everything I hate about the original sine from above 

Sine from above was one of my least favourites off chromatica upon initial listen, Mostly because of the weak beat drop. Iv warmed up to it these days though.

• Love 4

ProudGayFurry

no one streams sine from above regardless, we are all busy streaming every other song from chromatica.

Ashe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

PartySick

It's one of my favorites from Chromatica, second only to Enigma, but I love this too

• YAAAS 1

Anderson123

Woah that's a beautiful version. Ever since we got the tracklist I expected Sine From Above and 1000 Doves to be the ballads of the album so when I first listened to it, it blew my mind how it was a dance song and then the end etc. it was definitely one of the biggest surprises. I'm not sure I'd prefer this version over the original but a Deluxe version with this and 1000 Doves piano would've been great.

A Very Gaga Holida

I literally forgot about this song’s existence:air: I never ever, ever, ever think about it :ladyhaha:

artd0me

I listen to this version on a regular base… love how they added Speechless and ROM in there

Edited by artd0me