đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

rumor

The Lady and the Legend unavailable video has been spotted in Paramount+ UK

Nite

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
31 minutes ago, highongaga said:

we are being edged :toofunny:

It’s crazy because back in 2013 Gaga compared releasing to ejaculation, and how she hates saving a project till all at one (it’s just one big cumshot). Now that’s all she does, edge us for years until one month it’s like 6 projects at once. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Bowman
4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

It’s crazy because back in 2013 Gaga compared releasing to ejaculation, and how she hates saving a project till all at one (it’s just one big cumshot). Now that’s all she does, edge us for years until one month it’s like 6 projects at once. 

I don't know whether it's because she doesn't want to be too over exposed? idk

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

I'm watching One Last Time just so I can cope after this traumatic experience  

Maxine Puth
15 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I don't know whether it's because she doesn't want to be too over exposed? idk

Over exposure was made up by Stan Twitter doesn’t actually make much sense. If you have a dedicated fanbase you can be constantly active and still be popular. See Taylor Swift the past 5 years. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Over exposure was made up by Stan Twitter doesn’t actually make much sense. If you have a dedicated fanbase you can be constantly active and still be popular. See Taylor Swift the past 5 years. 

I think overexposure used to be possible, but given the fact that we don’t live in a monoculture anymore makes overexposure incredibly difficult. Everyone is pretty much just consuming whatever media they want and if you wanna avoid something or someone, it’s never been easier to do that and consume media you like instead. Gaga also has such a diversified brand that she would actually be even *less* likely for the remote possibility of “overexposure.” 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I think overexposure used to be possible, but given the fact that we don’t live in a monoculture anymore makes overexposure incredibly difficult. Everyone is pretty much just consuming whatever media they want and if you wanna avoid something or someone, it’s never been easier to do that and consume media you like instead. Gaga also has such a diversified brand that she would actually be even *less* likely for the remote possibility of “overexposure.” 

I respectfully disagree with both of you in that I, quite literally, cannot escape Taylor Swift. She's on the TV at the gym during the game, she's playing at the coffee shop/store, she pops up on here and other sm apps, it's just ridiculous at this point for someone so mediocre :franminervini:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Magic Mike
44 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I respectfully disagree with both of you in that I, quite literally, cannot escape Taylor Swift. She's on the TV at the gym during the game, she's playing at the coffee shop/store, she pops up on here and other sm apps, it's just ridiculous at this point for someone so mediocre :franminervini:

Omg the way was I going to write this exact same thing. I don’t wanna live in this Taylor world, my ears bled so much in 2023

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

SevenWonder
3 hours ago, mamo said:

not the paramount + rumours being true...like of all tv streaming platforms they chose the most irrelevant one :bradley:

the jokes keep writing themselves...i can't 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525vu0ryjzwq17s6m5dy

Peacock would like a word, miss. :ohwell:

• LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

Peacock would like a word, miss. :ohwell:

The Lady and The Legend exclusively on Tubi :icant:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

OutsideWoodys

Why do you guys want this so bad? The GP consensus on Tony is that he was deeply sick at the end of his life and his final tours and albums were cash grabs orchestrated by his son, this is NOT a good look for Gaga and its why shes probably trying to stop it being released. Every review would include some version of “is it moral to be making people with Alzheimer’s perform?” 

Like art pop art 2 (which does not exist) you must let this go. 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Ophelia
5 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

It was definitely NOT made up by them, I remember even the biggest Polish music TV station having „Weekends without Lady Gaga” (that was the program’s actual name:air:) because she was being played and talked about anywhere, all the time in 2010. And later on, people were clearly done with her antics during BTW.

Right now we have different ways to support the artist and stans are spending a lot more money on favs, so it’s hard to compare 2010 with 2023, but if the GP is done with an artist and stops the support, the success will not be as grandiose. And it happens almost always in pop, the radio needs new „blood”.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Jack3257

I wonder if Gaga will do the In Memoriam at the Grammys and the doc is released around the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1