Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West removed all his teeth

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

This man just grosses me out. Ever since Azealia tweeted that he has halitosis, every time his name comes up the only thing I can imagine is bad breath. 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

Gorehound
16 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Poor Kanye he lost his mind, he lost his soul... To a woman so heartless :toofunny:

erm... he's a nazi  :fail:, and clearly very mentally ill. I'm not surprised Kim won't let their children see him.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Fck I luv Art
3 hours ago, Gorehound said:

erm... he's a nazi  :fail:, and clearly very mentally ill. I'm not surprised Kim won't let their children see him.

But in a way that's unfair. Yes he said really bad sh*tty things publicly but I don't think he is for the simple reason that he seems ambiguous on many of things he says and does. Kim shouldn't deprive him of seeing his kids bc he's already in pain, being bipolar isn't cool anymore (That's the reason why I hate how ppl romanticize mental illnesses). They conceived together these kids and love them, depriving a mother or father of their child has significant psychological repercussions.

I prefered the old kanye too :fatcat:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Helxig
22 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Well, I've already lost like 9 of them and am trying to save money for implants :traumatica:

let me live in my delusions :messga:

Oh I'm sorry :fatcat:   My teeth are just my weird thing. But you're right those implants are not cheap so I wish you all the best securing the money and installing the ivories 

P.S. I did briefly know a girl who had dentures but they were the ones where she had magnetic things implanted in her jaw and they just stuck on and she looked totally normal and beautiful so I guess there are a lot of options these days

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimotheeChalamet
On 1/18/2024 at 6:47 AM, Pennywise said:

Really? :traumatica: 

but at least they don't rot when you care for them, right? Right???? :bear:

They don't rot but they can cause trouble. My mother has implants because she had a bad infection when she was 18 and they had to encapsulate all of her teeth, and recently one part of the implant broke: now she has to pay like 20.000€ to get a new one 

• Shook 2

Gorehound
20 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said:

But in a way that's unfair. Yes he said really bad sh*tty things publicly but I don't think he is for the simple reason that he seems ambiguous on many of things he says and does. Kim shouldn't deprive him of seeing his kids bc he's already in pain, being bipolar isn't cool anymore (That's the reason why I hate how ppl romanticize mental illnesses). They conceived together these kids and love them, depriving a mother or father of their child has significant psychological repercussions.

I prefered the old kanye too :fatcat:

Your point is very fare, but we don't know what has gone on behind the scenes. He might have been a danger to his kids as much as he seems a danger to himself, and kids are extremely susceptible to adult influence. It's safer and kinder in the end to keep kids away from that kind of thing.

My dad is mentally unwell (not on Kanye's level) and while it started as a nice relationship things quickly became very weird and twisted once I hit about 7/8 and I still have trauma and anxiety from it today (after a 10 year estrangement I have rekindled our relationship now I'm an adult). So talking from experience I'd keep the kids away from him until he has got himself into a stable place.

Also, lets be realistic here, if the divorced mother of my children suddenly began obsessing and praising Hitler and Antisemitism, and preaching Nazi ideals, and having erratic breakdowns and potentially violent episodes, I would get my kids the hell out of there immediately 100%, and then try and see that she got serious help.

And I personally don't feel that Kanye deserves the level of pity you're all showing him. Having a mental illness does not make you inherently evil, and many people suffering from it are still good people, but Kanye has become a monster and is preaching and obsessing over extremely evil things. Narcissistic, sadistic, anti-social, fascist, psychotic, misogynistic etc. that stuff doesn't just pop out of nowhere when you start to have mental struggles, and imo no children should be around that. 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

LG7 time now
On 1/18/2024 at 12:12 PM, Helxig said:

ha

It's not worth it because any teeth removed cause the jaw to atrophy and shrink in on itself giving you that 'old person' sucked in face/mouth :bear:  I'm terrified of losing teeth

Omg I really want that look tbh, and I already wanted some teeth removed for something completely different but now I’m gonna for it for sure :ladyhaha:

BlingNotTheMusic
On 1/17/2024 at 9:15 PM, Wolf Boy said:

I know someone with full top row implants. They require 10 times more care than regular teeth.

What omg really? I always thought they were like regular teeth.

Fck I luv Art
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Your point is very fare, but we don't know what has gone on behind the scenes. He might have been a danger to his kids as much as he seems a danger to himself, and kids are extremely susceptible to adult influence. It's safer and kinder in the end to keep kids away from that kind of thing.

My dad is mentally unwell (not on Kanye's level) and while it started as a nice relationship things quickly became very weird and twisted once I hit about 7/8 and I still have trauma and anxiety from it today (after a 10 year estrangement I have rekindled our relationship now I'm an adult). So talking from experience I'd keep the kids away from him until he has got himself into a stable place.

Also, lets be realistic here, if the divorced mother of my children suddenly began obsessing and praising Hitler and Antisemitism, and preaching Nazi ideals, and having erratic breakdowns and potentially violent episodes, I would get my kids the hell out of there immediately 100%, and then try and see that she got serious help.

And I personally don't feel that Kanye deserves the level of pity you're all showing him. Having a mental illness does not make you inherently evil, and many people suffering from it are still good people, but Kanye has become a monster and is preaching and obsessing over extremely evil things. Narcissistic, sadistic, anti-social, fascist, psychotic, misogynistic etc. that stuff doesn't just pop out of nowhere when you start to have mental struggles, and imo no children should be around that. 

Yeah, I understand your reasoning. Children are sensitive to these things and you have experienced this so you are in the best position to talk about this subject.

Maybe as he gets older he will understand his mistakes and will try to get in touch again with his children when they too will get fully mature to choose if they want to forgive him or not.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

JazzGa

At this point it feels like Kanye is courting ridiculous bad press on purpose, like Gaga in the early days. This obviously debunkable yet unbelievably naursty rumor reminds me of that rumor that Gaga "amputated her own leg for fashion" around the Alejandro music video days

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

What omg really? I always thought they were like regular teeth.

I thought so too. Because they’re artificial they require more care, you have the teeth themselves but you also have the metal rod the teeth are attached to and the metal implant the teeth slot into, it can rust, get clogged ect. They need to be cleaned very thoroughly pretty much after every meal if you want to do it properly.

They’re more expensive to fix if they chip/need replacing ect. 

Honestly just brush and floss your real teeth daily, it’s not worth the headache.

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

I thought so too. Because they’re artificial they require more care, you have the teeth themselves but you also have the metal rod the teeth are attached to and the metal implant the teeth slot into, it can rust, get clogged ect. They need to be cleaned very thoroughly pretty much after every meal if you want to do it properly.

They’re more expensive to fix if they chip/need replacing ect. 

Honestly just brush and floss your real teeth daily, it’s not worth the headache.

Thats wild! Unfortunately, I have a family member whose only option are implants and we've been encouraging them to get them since it will greatly improve their quality of life and overall health, but damn I didn't know they were so high maintenance!

PartySick
On 1/18/2024 at 1:09 AM, Pennywise said:

because if they do at one point I fear I'm gonna be like "that's IT. I'm getting dentures. Smooth blowjobs for all" :cryga:

"For all", you say? :partysick:

On 1/18/2024 at 6:12 AM, Helxig said:

It's not worth it because any teeth removed cause the jaw to atrophy and shrink in on itself giving you that 'old person' sucked in face/mouth :bear:  I'm terrified of losing teeth

Truly the worst part about losing your teef when you age.

That and not being able to eat crunchy things :madge:

💚
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Controversiaga

Can we change the misleading title of this thread? He didn’t remove all his teeth 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thats wild! Unfortunately, I have a family member whose only option are implants and we've been encouraging them to get them since it will greatly improve their quality of life and overall health, but damn I didn't know they were so high maintenance!

My friend had no choice either. They love them don’t get me wrong, their confidence has gone way up, but you need to look after them otherwise they can go bad, like anything really.

• Like 1