💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Another 5 new Born This Way outtakes have leaked

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

elijahfan
2 hours ago, joannethenight said:

Another one just leaked. Finally the uncropped version of the album cover :vegas:

Never thought we'd see the day... :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC
53 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Dang, that is a lot of leaks! We used to have an official Outtakes thread just for posting stuff like this. Is that really not allowed anymore?

Because it’s illegal. :selena:

she/her/hers
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Anderson123
3 hours ago, joannethenight said:

Another one just leaked. Finally the uncropped version of the album cover :vegas:

Omg I just saw this, I'm shocked lol. I don't know if people remember this but when she did the iHeartRadio show, they showed the album cover on the right and the flipped (mirrored?) version on the left. Well, the face on the left is THE original side of the photo. They flipped it for the album cover.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Omg I just saw this, I'm shocked lol. I don't know if people remember this but when she did the iHeartRadio show, they showed the album cover on the right and the flipped (mirrored?) version on the left. Well, the face on the left is THE original side of the photo. They flipped it for the album cover.

Yes I think this had been noticed before, someone had noticed something in her facial features that showed it was actually inverted.

• Like 1

elijahfan
45 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I mean I know it's bad but can you blame the guy I mean and all honesty there's probably even more photos that they did that we haven't even seen yet and maybe a lot of that stuff they wanna keep for personal just for memory

43 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I don’t blame him, but literally all of the photoshoot is just sitting there rotting which makes me disappointed as well. They know they won’t do anything with it, and it’s being praised left and right by the fandom :saladga: 

But like I said, I get it too, it’s just sad to me :selena:

Just like with song demos, these are a work in progress. It's up to the artists to control what they want to put out into the world, nobody wants to see their uncompleted vision and the steps they went through out for public consumption.

That being said, it's really fascinating for anyone interested in the artistic process... The era has been long over, it will only make a wave in the fanbase, and I think denouncing it only brings more attention to it, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

hieronymus
4 hours ago, Pop a 911 said:

I would love an entire coffee table book of just this photoshoot

That's a fantastic idea so it will never happen

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Anderson123

I can understand why these pictures from Born This Way were scrapped but the ARTPOP ones we got a couple of months ago are SO GOOD. I wonder why they decided to just release a couple of them when there's plenty of good material in there.

Edit: Well I really shouldn't question why stuff from ARTPOP got cancelled. :huntyga: It's probably her messiest era, those pictures were probably the least of her problems.

Edited by Anderson123

ALittleMonsta
10 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

i will be trying to upscale them!

one image is upscaled to 16k loves!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic

(Delusionally) hoping this means the Gaga announcement/release is imminent :excited2::excited2:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Juanlittlem

So I have 31 pics and then a pdf file with 84 pics, am I missing any? :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 10

lad-gaga
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

damn ur lucky ha

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The way I didn’t save a single one, trusting they’d be on gagaimages but they’ve got rid of them :messga: I was DYING to see the album one unedited too

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Flippy
3 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Because it’s illegal. :selena:

What did you call me?! :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1