💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana's boyfriend reportedly broke up with wife months before they started dating

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
23 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I will always naturally gravitate towards believing the spouse/parent who got cheated on, they'll know better than anyone what the real story is. If both of them had indeed broken up with their respective partners, they should have made public statements about how they were going their separate ways, let it settle and then slowly start dating quietly and then eventually go public. But all this has seemed to unravel in real time. When celebrities are officially broken up, they release statements before they go on to date other people but these two went public and then filed for divorce which looks highly suspicious. To my mind, there had to be some degree of overlap at the very least. Would you risk it all by filing for divorce/leaving your partner because you didn't want to cheat with the person you had your eye on without finding out first if they felt the same way about you? Why throw it all away in case the object of your affections isn't single or doesn't want to cheat with you? Because if they don't want to, then stick with your spouse and your stable existence, right? Most people don't want to officially leave without knowing for sure that the person they like wants them back, so in situations like this, there'll have been some element of "testing the waters," shall we say.

If cast members are to be believed, they were carrying on together for quite some time before going public. And the whole thing about Ariana having a double date with Ethan, holding their newborn and saying she couldn't wait to have a family of her own? Estranged couples don't have meetups with each others colleagues and bring their children with them. Ethan and Jay were clearly together when this went on and so were Ariana and Dalton. I don't get why we seem to glaze over the fact Ariana was married as well, that part seems forgotten. And all reports suggest that Dalton was left completely flabbergasted by the news that Ariana was wanting to divorce him. If this all really is a big misunderstanding, PR should have made this clear from the start, but they didn't, therefore, it's clear that we all knew and the last people to find out were the injured parties, which is sad.

I agree you're not going to divorce for a chance unless you know it's a solid chance. But I feel like a lot of people either don't know or disregard the fact that Ariana liked or retweeted posts about being in an abusive relationship. So it's not surprising that Dalton was "shocked". 

SharGaga
On 1/15/2024 at 1:40 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I agree you're not going to divorce for a chance unless you know it's a solid chance. But I feel like a lot of people either don't know or disregard the fact that Ariana liked or retweeted posts about being in an abusive relationship. So it's not surprising that Dalton was "shocked". 

Except for Ariana hasn't been on Twitter for years lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Monstermilo

page six said that slater and his girl were seperated two months before ari and him even started dating. 

so ari didnt do anything wrong since her and dalton were already broken up prior to this and ethan was seperated. 

hypothetically if there was an intimate relationship with ari and ethan, IT IS THE MARRIED MANS duty to not stray from his wife. its absolutely disgusting how society will blame the other woman but not even bat an eyelash at the man who did the actual betrayal of his wife. 

if your parents were married and your dad cheated on her, would u blame the mistress or the man who ****ing stepped out on his marriage??? please ppl, use your brains

the one who hypothetically "wrecked" your home was the party whos married and cheated on their spouse, not the mistress........... god some of yall are so sexist and dont even realize it

• Like 2

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

page six said that slater and his girl were seperated two months before ari and him even started dating. 

so ari didnt do anything wrong since her and dalton were already broken up prior to this and ethan was seperated. 

hypothetically if there was an intimate relationship with ari and ethan, IT IS THE MARRIED MANS duty to not stray from his wife. its absolutely disgusting how society will blame the other woman but not even bat an eyelash at the man who did the actual betrayal of his wife. 

if your parents were married and your dad cheated on her, would u blame the mistress or the man who ****ing stepped out on his marriage??? please ppl, use your brains

the one who hypothetically "wrecked" your home was the party whos married and cheated on their spouse, not the mistress........... god some of yall are so sexist and dont even realize it

Girl it’s about to be February. We don’t care about Ariana mess anymore. We’re tuned into  the Nicki/Megan beef

• Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Girl it’s about to be February. We don’t care about Ariana mess anymore. We’re tuned into  the Nicki/Megan beef

We need a rule where threads automatically get locked after 2 weeks of inactivity I’m so serious @Admin

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We need a rule where threads automatically get locked after 2 weeks of inactivity I’m so serious @Admin

No. It’s fun commenting dumb ish on these revived threads. :crossed:

• Like 1