Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Ariana's boyfriend reportedly broke up with wife months before they started dating

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Cello said:

These hoes ain't loyal :fatcat:

you are not the first girl Alex has cheated on

i ❤️
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Oriane

Two people ending up together around the same time that one of them breaks up with their partner? Suspicious but could be a coincidence.

Both of them breaking up with their partners and ending up together? That makes it difficult to believe it's still a coincidence.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Taylucifer

sure, but didn't his wife say that Ariana was to blame? I seem to remember her statement being the final nail in the controversy (or am I misremembering?) 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

bionic
5 hours ago, WhiteHotForever said:

Does it really matter anymore? Some marriages aren’t meant to last a lifetime. No one except them knows what exactly happened. It’s their business.

Ariana made it our business by releasing a song about it

buy bionic

BornAsUnic0rn

Pretty sure that was known months ago. Y’all just decided not to care.

• Like 2

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, bionic said:

About just saying "yes and?" Without any actual confirmation? Y'all are missing the point of the song. It's not "yes I did it" it's "yes think what you want because I'm going about my life". 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GrandeAvenue
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

sure, but didn't his wife say that Ariana was to blame? I seem to remember her statement being the final nail in the controversy (or am I misremembering?) 

8 hours ago, GrandeAvenue said:

howsAnnie
4 hours ago, bionic said:

No, she released a song about the mistreatment she's facing from people on the internet who don't know her or anyone involved, but actively make this situation their business with some unwarranted outrage. She responded with lyrics explicitly stating "Your business is yours and mine is mine". Why is everyone so quick to judge? I'm not even a fan, but I just don't get the judgemental attitude. You don't know anything about the situation and it doesn't concern you. Live and let live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

RenegAde

Am i the only one that doesn't care ?

He's the one that chose to leave his own family, also she was also married to someone else at the time but i don't see anyone blaming him for "breaking a happy home" too.  I get that ariana is the bigger star hence people care more about the part she played but I'd respect this criticism more if it was balanced.

I don't even consider ariana to be a very considerate person based on some things she has done In the past but I don't want to care about any of this drama.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

freebit

This is her new management making sure her PR is running smoothly and covering their bases. Scooter had one foot out the door last summer, so didn't care to make sure her character was defended. It's funny that this new (highly unbelievable) narrative is still somewhat working, lmao. Though that could just be her extremely gullible stans, lol.

• Like 1

Taylucifer
9 hours ago, GrandeAvenue said:

Ok, but what this says to me is that Jay did in fact say “[Ariana’s] the story, really. Not a girl’s girl,” Jay exclusively tells Page Six. “My family is just collateral damage.” but did not realise that would actually be published. Jay seems to regret her unintentional statement and that is fair enough because that was the final nail for Ariana and at the end of the day it is ETHAN'S responsibility not to cheat (if for nothing else than for his new born child). I would suspect that most of the statement Jay unintentionally gave actually was about Ethan and that was an offhanded comment about Ariana which got picked out by the journalist and ran with. 

However it does seem like to me means the story/timeline of Ethan/Ariana has stayed consistent, I always thought that the story was that Ethan and Jay had been broken up for two months before Ethan and Ariana but people were still confused as to how it became serious so quickly. This video from the swiftologist lays out the timeline as originally presented to the public which includes the two month break up but still indicates some overlap (from 3:34 - 4:50).

So far I am yet to see anything that actually shows no overlap, there was no misinformation to us, the public. The misinformation was from a reporter to Jay about what speaking on the record meant. In terms of overlap, Jay clearly saw something going on there but if it is easier to believe her and Ethan were split for two months then rock with that. All I am seeing is a pr machine in action spinning information to show it in a new light, and it is working, slay! Anybody who slammed Ariana should apologise as she received a disproportionate amount of blowback considering there is a man WITH A CHILD AT HOME involved. 

To conclude, Ariana has always had messy relationships, Ethan is a rat and I am entertained:vegas: Let me know if I am missing any vital piece of information

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 3

Chromatography

pretty sure his ex wife said otherwise and i’m inclined to believe her over ms homewrecker 

StrawberryBlond

I will always naturally gravitate towards believing the spouse/parent who got cheated on, they'll know better than anyone what the real story is. If both of them had indeed broken up with their respective partners, they should have made public statements about how they were going their separate ways, let it settle and then slowly start dating quietly and then eventually go public. But all this has seemed to unravel in real time. When celebrities are officially broken up, they release statements before they go on to date other people but these two went public and then filed for divorce which looks highly suspicious. To my mind, there had to be some degree of overlap at the very least. Would you risk it all by filing for divorce/leaving your partner because you didn't want to cheat with the person you had your eye on without finding out first if they felt the same way about you? Why throw it all away in case the object of your affections isn't single or doesn't want to cheat with you? Because if they don't want to, then stick with your spouse and your stable existence, right? Most people don't want to officially leave without knowing for sure that the person they like wants them back, so in situations like this, there'll have been some element of "testing the waters," shall we say.

If cast members are to be believed, they were carrying on together for quite some time before going public. And the whole thing about Ariana having a double date with Ethan, holding their newborn and saying she couldn't wait to have a family of her own? Estranged couples don't have meetups with each others colleagues and bring their children with them. Ethan and Jay were clearly together when this went on and so were Ariana and Dalton. I don't get why we seem to glaze over the fact Ariana was married as well, that part seems forgotten. And all reports suggest that Dalton was left completely flabbergasted by the news that Ariana was wanting to divorce him. If this all really is a big misunderstanding, PR should have made this clear from the start, but they didn't, therefore, it's clear that we all knew and the last people to find out were the injured parties, which is sad.

Edited by StrawberryBlond
  • Like 2