Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: February 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

Bolkins

There were two legit insiders during the pre-LG6 era, this person and Mr S. I cant remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was Blade who first hinted ROM and that it was going to be a big collab. Whoever they are clearly gets solid info :bionic:

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PopEmergency

Gaga posts picture of herself in the studio -> all of the sudden the rumours start and dates are getting "leaked" :ladyhaha:

Edited by PopEmergency
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Juanlittlem

I mean, if we consider how short Chromatica was gonna be she can totally aim for that. Chromatica had just 6 dates for the tour and it was gonna end in august. If she plans on doing the same times she will be done for all the promo she'll do for Joker.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

lg5

Let’s try the Chromatica rollout again this time and hope all goes well. I’d love to see the Coachella surprise performance happen! She seemed really excited for that 

• Like 9

OMonster

Logic tells us that LG7 must be coming soon. 

She will not release post-Joker because post-Joker means post-award ceremony and post-award ceremony means Spring 2025. Chromatica was released Spring 2020. There is no way she would wait that long.

Therefore, if she's releasing pre-Joker, she has a very limited window to work with. She won't want LG7 to interfere with Joker promo. So that really leaves us with an album releasing no later than July (ish), which means the first single should be coming no later than May (ish). 

May obviously isn't February but I could also very much see her going with February too because she either wants a rest between LG7 drop and Joker or she's got big plans for LG7 promo and a lot of coin to make.

Either way, regardless of the legitimacy of February, I feel confident LG7 is coming pre-Joker. The alternative is no album until Summer next year and I just can't see Gaga waiting that long.

She's just been working very privately lately. We know that. We shouldn't expect to know she's been recording an album when she literally told us in an interview last year that she's been enjoying creating in private. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I remember back in 2020 the hype at this point of the year was real, she had pink hair, a thousand rumours about SL, insiders, etc. 

a bit quieter this time so I’m apprehensive to get hyped…. Yet

Feeling the exact same way. It was very obvious in 2020 that she was releasing, but I’m truly not expecting anything atm. Especially w her being a bit more subdued. 

• Like 2

Starmie25

I bet the "special project" was LG7 all along which means she's back in the producer role.

Yayy!! :bradley:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 10
  • Shook 1

eunino
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Logic tells us that LG7 must be coming soon. 

She will not release post-Joker because post-Joker means post-award ceremony and post-award ceremony means Spring 2025. Chromatica was released Spring 2020. There is no way she would wait that long.

Therefore, if she's releasing pre-Joker, she has a very limited window to work with. She won't want LG7 to interfere with Joker promo. So that really leaves us with an album releasing no later than July (ish), which means the first single should be coming no later than May (ish). 

May obviously isn't February but I could also very much see her going with February too because she either wants a rest between LG7 drop and Joker or she's got big plans for LG7 promo and a lot of coin to make.

Either way, regardless of the legitimacy of February, I feel confident LG7 is coming pre-Joker. The alternative is no album until Summer next year and I just can't see Gaga waiting that long.

She's just been working very privately lately. We know that. We shouldn't expect to know she's been recording an album when she literally told us in an interview last year that she's been enjoying creating in private. 

Exactly! If she waits to release an album post Joker that would mean half of 2025 (after all the award season). And besides being an Actress now and having tons of appointments with the film industry, she is still a signed artist that has a label which I am pretty sure they won’t let go easily. They will be remembering her to release albums lol. A 5 years gap between albums would be too long! Longer than JOANNE to Chromatica (and that was even affected by Covid).  Her average is 3 years.

Edited by eunino
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

BULATIO

A lot of time has passed since 2020 (not include Love for Sale album). I feel like LG7 will be released this spring before the Joker movie is released, and the stadium world tour could start in 2025. Thats my opinion and I hope so hard it's will be true. :iamfair:

• Like 2

BULATIO

I don't think the album-after-film strategy will yield any huge results for LG7. This can only have a positive effect on LG7 tour ticket sales (success of Chromatica ball). 

Levine

Feb - Lead single

April - Second single + Album

End of June -  third single = huge summer smash

October - fourth single = great ballad

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Noah
1 hour ago, PopEmergency said:

Gaga posts picture of herself in the studio -> all of the sudden the rumours start and dates are getting "leaked" :ladyhaha:

The Tweet from Blade is actually from November! He just reposted it on an ATRL Thread today.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Shook 15

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m not ready for whatever is happening 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”