Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: February 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

homomo
9 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Hmmm.. I'd find this believable, however Gaga &/team haven't gone on vacation to Cabo yet.  :ally:

Historically, before every album era/single video shoot, she attends Cabo. That is always the best indication we're about to be fed, when Mother Monster takes a much deserved holiday before coming to slay.

Or did she secretly go? :udidnt:

Idk but I have friends in Cabo rn and I asked them to keep an eye out for her :vegas:

• LMAO 1

Levine

Do we think those pictures were taken months ago and she's just posting them now or they were taking yesterday and the other day?

Starmie25

Hot take: Gaga will officially drop 'The Chromatica Ball' film before February to hype LG7/Joker. :vegas:

Her profile and bio is still Chromatica ball related, so it makes sense and then in February they'll update it with new LG7/single bio :holdmyhand:

julz
21 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Hot take: Gaga will officially drop 'The Chromatica Ball' film before February to hype LG7/Joker. :vegas:

Her profile and bio is still Chromatica ball related, so it makes sense and then in February they'll update it with new LG7/single bio :holdmyhand:

Yeah...i still think CBT film is still on bec of the profile/bio. Fingers crossed

• Thanks 1

ghs

Chromatica Ball Film VR Experience  • FEBRUARY 3 with Apple Vision 

___

Single FEBRUARY 16

___

Album MARCH 29

:holdmyhand: take that in universe!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

ELECTROHEART

I'm so happy to be finally back on this cult site, and suddenly there are a lot of rumours about LG7, which means it's release is clearly imminent, and for some reason I feel like this is going to be the best era since Born This Way.

Also if the lead is planned for February and the album on Easter, if I remember correctly, this was the original release schedule for Chromatica which was cancelled so LG7 maybe will have this exact schedule, with the Fortnite concert, Coachella and all these cancelled promo.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Alannah
On 1/9/2024 at 8:31 AM, MonsterPawPR said:

Is it a coincidence that the new Fortnite Festival season starts on February 23 where they will add a new artist to the game? :gum:

I had to double check the year this thread was posted because it's giving 2020 all over again. :gum:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

IWantYourLove

Oh god don’t get my hopes up :cryga:

Edited by IWantYourLove

InsomniaMonster69

In vienna there is a Gaga party called " the lady gaga ball" at 17th February. 

I'm telling you. The rumor is about this event. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

OMonster

One thing that seems off about all this is that I really doubt Gaga would release TCB just before a new era. Wouldn't it be a distraction from new music?

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, OMonster said:

One thing that seems off about all this is that I really doubt Gaga would release TCB just before a new era. Wouldn't it be a distraction from new music?

TCB film will work tremendously in her favour, especially if a new tour is happening later in 2024. 

Also i believe TMB live came out close to BTW era too.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Tbh I don't mind if we have to wait until 2025 for the new album. It would give her plenty of time to rly perfect it. But if so, then it had better be TFM and BTW level quality. I don't want to wait around for another luke-warm album.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

zerojk
3 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Tbh I don't mind if we have to wait until 2025 for the new album. It would give her plenty of time to rly perfect it. But if so, then it had better be TFM and BTW level quality. I don't want to wait around for another luke-warm album.

She's had enough time since Chromatica tbh, especially last year since she didn't have many public appearances

if we wait another year, chances are she scraps the current project and starts a new one, rather than perfecting it

Edited by zerojk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

steven
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

Same. I'd rather her not to release anything if she's not ready for it.

• Like 1

eunino
4 minutes ago, zerojk said:

She's has enough time since Chromatica tbh, especially last year since she didn't have many public appearances

if we wait another year, chances are she scraps the current project and starts a new one, rather than perfecting it

She has gone completely silent and reserved in 2023. Joker was wrapped in April, so I agree with you that she surely had plenty of time to work on the album already. I believe something is coming this year. It has to :cryga:

• Like 3