💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs where everything is amazing except for the chorus?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Agunimon

Any song where the chorus is just the same lyric being repeated is a bad chorus to me.

• Like 1

PartySick
On 1/6/2024 at 11:18 AM, emili0 said:

I remember being so excited the first time listening and then the chorus came and I felt so let down :saladga: could’ve been the best song on the album if it had a killer chorus!

At least it has a chorus instead of just a dance break :madge:

Looking at you, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, Free Woman, etc

💚
  • Thanks 1

River
3 hours ago, gustavv said:

I love this song, but I wish the chorus had the same attitude as the verses

I just want to be loved as a whole body of water and not just half of a drop:traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

River
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Say Something by Kylie :messga:

"I don't have to try to be a sex bomb, I am one!":giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

PartySick

Lemme submit my obligatory MJ song

D.S. is such a banger and it's Mikey at his most pissed tf off. It's a slam song about the district attorney that went after him in 1993, Tom Sneddon. The actual lyrics say "Dom Sheldon" (hence the title being "D.S.") but when it's sang, it sounds like the real name.

Mike accused this man of being in with the KKK, accused him of abusing ties with the CIA to illegally surveil him and other black people, called him out for getting California law changed to make it easier to frame people on the basis of "past behavior" (which failed miserably in 2005 lmao), trying to collude with the FBI (who refused to aide the investigation due to lack of a cause), said his mama didn't raise him right, said he had no friends, just ripped him to pieces and topped the whole song off with a gunshot :air:

But the chorus is literally just

"Dom Sheldon is a cold man!"

Repeated :bradley:

Which is kind of a vibe and I freaking love this song, it's my favorite to run to 'cause it gets me pumped, but yeah :ladyhaha:

Also, keep in mind the vitriol here is less because of the allegations ('cause it was Tom's job to investigate those) and more so because Sneddon was ruthlessly inappropriate and invasive. Even submitting MJ to an invasive strip search where they maliciously photographed every part of his body to note vitiligo markings. The man was scum to everybody he prosecuted, but MJ was a notable case.

Enjoy your MJ trivia :anveeroy:

Edited by PartySick
💚

JustTea

Stupid Love for sure :icega:

Also Aura, Electric Chapel and Perfect Illusion :awkney:

Spoiler

Also kinda Sour Candy except it's amazing and unique as it is, but I expected way different parts for Gaga at the first listen. :giggle: