💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Positions could be Ariana's best album

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

When this album was out, I was kinda dissapointed. I didn't like too many songs.
But from some days I gave another chance to this album, and I start to really like it.
Right now Nasty is my favorite. :heart:

Edited by Blackout19
Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1

Versace

I don’t think so 

However if the new album is truly back to finish produced by Max and focuses on Ariana serving quality Pop music then it could be a solid contender for her “best” 

Didymus

Definitely underrated, but TUN and Sweetener are still better. It is DW which is hopelessly overrated :vegas:

Edited by Didymus

Edonis

I'm going to be controversial here and say I don't think she's released an album that is coherent enough to be classified as her "best". It's pretentious, I know, but all of her albums to me sound like playlists, with some very strong tracks interspersed between filling. 

And before her stans come at me, I've been a fan since the Put Your Hearts Up era, so don't try it! :grr: 

• Like 1

Anderson123

I like Ariana's music but sometimes the singles are the only ones I end up listening to, especially from Dangerous Woman, Sweetener and Thank U Next.

With Positions it was a little different. I liked the lead single and when I listened to the whole album I thought it sounded a bit same ish, like it was this one long song split into parts. After a couple listens I kept going back to Safety Net, My Hair, Nasty, POV, etc. and never really cared about 34+35. I'd say it's an ok album but so far none of her projects is really my "best", they're all like playlists.