sarahb 17,260 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 The title was cut off as "Donald Trump caught using pads" and as a woman I'm like Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,049 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 10 hours ago, LateToCult said: STFU!!!!! The gerontophilia must be stopped. Trump in diapers, Biden falling apart, Bernie with the heart attack stamp card…when will enough be enough. Don't forget McConnell's episodes he's having. Oh wait, those are actually affecting him. As are the symptoms of the other 3. When will people realize that part of the job of politicans is to seem powerful as well as act powerfully? This isn't a CEO of a Fortune 500, they're leading the lives of over 300 million people. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 On 12/24/2023 at 1:48 PM, Ladle Ghoulash said: But I thought only Biden was experiencing cognitive decline? 🤔 None of the politicians have shown any cognitive decline other than hearing rumors. While Biden is acting out on his cognitive decline in real time on a daily basis. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 On 12/24/2023 at 6:28 PM, Lucas said: Wild that presidents are supposed to lead their country and wish the best for it but even knowing they're mentally not capable of ruling a country, they'll do it still. Isn't it the peak of selfishness? But does Biden know hes not capable? Or is it people around him like his wife and team pushing him to be president? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,392 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 33 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said: None of the politicians have shown any cognitive decline other than hearing rumors. While Biden is acting out on his cognitive decline in real time on a daily basis. Mitch McConnell and Trump would like a word. We also know for a fact that Trump was evaluated for Alzheimer’s in 2020 and seeing these pads shows that he may have been *at risk* before and now he’s very likely crossed the threshold. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 17 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said: Remember when he had his WH doctor say that he was in perfect physical condition and was only, like, 200 pounds? I wouldn't trust them for ****. And then that same WH doctor ran for Congress and is today one of the most batsh*t crazy people we have in the house. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Mitch McConnell and Trump would like a word. We also know for a fact that Trump was evaluated for Alzheimer’s in 2020 and seeing these pads shows that he may have been *at risk* before and now he’s very likely crossed the threshold. Im talking about presidents, and yeah the Trump thing is just rumors, but even if its true, we arent seeing any symptoms in real life unlike Biden. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,392 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 6 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said: Im talking about presidents, and yeah the Trump thing is just rumors, but even if it’s true, we arent seeing any symptoms in real life unlike Biden. I love that when it’s about Trump it’s a rumor (despite his incessant verbal gaffes, terrible recall etc), but somehow when it’s Biden it’s confirmed 🤡 We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I love that when it’s about Trump it’s a rumor (despite his incessant verbal gaffes, terrible recall etc), but somehow when it’s Biden it’s confirmed 🤡 And why would I have that bias if I dont like Trump? Id rather have a president with cognitive decline than Trump. But Trumps baseline has always been this way, while Biden cognitive is heavily declining in real time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,392 Posted December 25, 2023 Share Posted December 25, 2023 4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said: And why would I have that bias if I dont like Trump? Id rather have a president with cognitive decline than Trump. But Trumps baseline has always been this way, while Biden cognitive is heavily declining in real time. Even Fox commentators are admitting that Trump’s cognition has been declining. I’m just saying that I think it’s pretty clear that both of them are experiencing cognitive decline. The main difference is that Trump can say something rambling and incoherent and sell it with bravado, but Biden tends to mumble or taper off. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,180 Posted December 25, 2023 Author Share Posted December 25, 2023 14 hours ago, sarahb said: The title was cut off as "Donald Trump caught using pads" and as a woman I'm like Wait til you hear male pads actually exist and popular in Japan, especially to help men who have incontinence issues Spoiler and I am pretty sure, but can't confirmed 👀, that there's sexual fetish with these too, as with many other things (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpadesToStart 3,853 Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 On 12/24/2023 at 2:28 PM, calmar said: I think it's because all the money and power are in the hands of the boomers, who want to pick from amongst their own rank and file, not any of the newer politicians. Seriously. I’m so sick of their outsized power and influence. Honestly the worst generation. We will be better off in 10-15 years when most of them have passed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dit 46,738 Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 battle of the geriatrics... there needs to be an age cap for politicians. Sorry not sorry. Most jobs force u to retire at a certain age. Same should be true for politicians. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 On 12/25/2023 at 12:57 PM, Ladle Ghoulash said: Even Fox commentators are admitting that Trump’s cognition has been declining. I’m just saying that I think it’s pretty clear that both of them are experiencing cognitive decline. The main difference is that Trump can say something rambling and incoherent and sell it with bravado, but Biden tends to mumble or taper off. I agree, and I think the issue here is that most news stations, including Fox, just aren’t showing Trump talking much at all anymore. It’s getting to batsh*t levels of stuff he’s saying, meanwhile Biden’s speeches and appearances are aired much more. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.