❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

Bad Romance had biggest streaming day ever

Rifek

Featured Posts

Gaga will always be relevant. I imagine the new generation just knowing about this song, searching about it online...and seeing how Gaga performed this song in many different ways amazingly...and seeing the music video...and seeing how Gaga is once that out of this world pop star.... makes me very happy. Let the new GP know who Gaga is, how fearless she is, how talented she is.

• YAAAS 7

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, SOON said:

just imagine what could happen if she never promoted nurtec and promoted fortnite/roblox instead, and gave us that virtual concert. I can see some monsters saying she would never do something that cringy yet claim promoting a migraine pill isnt cringy

I know I 'll be tagged for saying this but I dont care :ororomunroe:

It's weird to me that Monsters want more accessible concerts but want to degrade the place where she would have absolutely no costs or travel time, nothing straining her body,  in a space where she could have whatever vision she wants under the company that's developed the best 3D graphics engine in the world because kids play that game too. We're also talking about the woman that was considered an outsider most of her life and had a scene inspired by Minecraft in one of her music videos. I'm not saying it's you that's making this an issue, but those that are need to grow up. 

• Like 1

Agunimon
7 hours ago, SOON said:

just imagine what could happen if she never promoted nurtec and promoted fortnite/roblox instead, and gave us that virtual concert. I can see some monsters saying she would never do something that cringy yet claim promoting a migraine pill isnt cringy

I know I 'll be tagged for saying this but I dont care :ororomunroe:

but then fans wouldn't know how to deal with the migraines she gives us when she posts more haus labs 

• LMAO 3

Ocean Blvd
20 hours ago, Edonis said:

See when you're a timeless iconic and classy and bizarre dance pop song! 

everything Traumatica is not

Edonis
24 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

everything Traumatica is not

And I'm certainly not getting into this here! Not on Christmas Eve either!