Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Your favorite performances of unreleased songs

Nite

Featured Posts

What are some great performances we have of Gaga's unreleased songs? I can't think of many aside from Princess Die and that time she sang Brookly Nights during Artrave?

This is probably my favorite and I feel like I'm forgetting about more like this :bradley:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Head Empty

5:32 onward are some of my favourite vocals of her to date.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

ChicaSkas

Future Love. My God.

:sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Nite said:

What are some great performances we have of Gaga's unreleased songs? I can't think of many aside from Princess Die and that time she sang Brookly Nights during Artrave?

This is probably my favorite and I feel like I'm forgetting about more like this :bradley:

oh this one is one of my favorites

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Greg August

"Princess Die" at the BTWB (all the performances i've watched online), it's one of my fav Gaga unreleased tracks overall :kara:

Also, "Living On The Radio", that lyrical content on her vocals always gives me goosebumps :enigma:

Westerosi
8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Future Love. My God.

:sara:

For a woman in 2009 to write "I wanna f*ck you hard as I can" like come on. Iconic. 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
43 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

For a woman in 2009 to write "I wanna f*ck you hard as I can" like come on. Iconic. 

realizing 2009 was 14 years ago is making me feel extremely ancient rn :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk