💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball realistic revamp

Chelseyadkins31

Featured Posts

Chelseyadkins31

So this has been on my mind a lot recently- realistically what could Gaga done differently with the CBT with the staging, costumes, setlist, venues and maybe even new cities? I feel she left a lot of demand unsatisfied and I know a lot of Little Monsters did not like the show as much. I think this could be interesting to see all of the cool ideas y'all had on how to improve the shoe

• Like 1

Head Empty

Her tours have always defied expectations. A lot of people expect the staging and props to reflect the music video's and fashion of the corresponding era, but Gaga likes to take the music to a new place when she does the tour.

The Chromatica Ball is a prime example of that. People wanted the stage to be an alien planet with tribes, androids, pink wigs and crystals. But Gaga had already done all of that three years prior to the tour. The entire pandemic passed during that time, with all of the experiences and emotions that brought about. She changed, and took the time to concieve an entirely new concept.

All that to say that I enjoyed the tour as it was :anveeroy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Massive Monster

I loved the show and felt it was her best since the Born This Way Ball.

She proved everyone she still had it. Gave us DarkGa (the epitome of Gaga/ Mother Monster). Gave us choreo, high energy, fashion and emotion. 

I'm honestly so happy she didn't for a more colorful "cute" theme ala Stupid Love music video.

She surprised us with the brutalist and more dark/ abstract theme. 

She came back on the stage so strong. Starting with Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face, like a machine with dictator esthetic, was the biggest flex ever.

Replay shook us all. She brought back blood and batshitcrazyGa. The choreo slayed.

The flames... absolutely legendary. Like rock show. Perfect for Gaga.

The fashion, hair and make up. I didn't think it would be that good. One of the best of any of her tours. Dark, twisted and sexy. 

The piano section was incredible. Performing the hits Shallow and ARUTW to the world.

At the end she raised her giant paw on Hold My Hand. She's a freak, Mother Monster at the core you see.

Edited by Massive Monster
Kind regards
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

Her tours have always defied expectations. A lot of people expect the staging and props to reflect the music video's and fashion of the corresponding era, but Gaga likes to take the music to a new place when she does the tour.

Is that true? Because I don’t think that fits the narrative of the tours for her first four albums. Only JWT and TCBT deviate extremely from the era aesthetic. 

• Like 2

Cello

I can't fault it apart from the main stage being too hidden / boxed in, it would have been nice if it was more visible 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Thanks 4

Chromatikitten

I wish she did regular outfit changes a la Renaissance World Tour

Side note but remember this slayage? :giveup:

Also I wish the brutalist inspiration for the stage was more apparent and grand/monumental, like this beauty :pray:

She's meditating guys — She's died
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, Chromatikitten said:

I wish she did regular outfit changes a la Renaissance World Tour

Side note but remember this slayage? :giveup:

Also I wish the brutalist inspiration for the stage was more apparent and grand/monumental, like this beauty :pray:

Then stans would complain how its a BTWB lite 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LateToCult

- Push the main stage forward so people can actually see it and just get rid of the box altogether. 

- Get rid of the two catwalks and just have one going down the middle because she hardly used them. They also had these “walls” at the base of the catwalks that blocked the views for fans in the pit.

- Obviously, book the bigger venues.

Edited by LateToCult
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97

If I make changes, I would have incorporated some more complex elements to the stage such as a longer and higher runway, more complex stage design (and less boxed) pyro cannons on the top of the stage (like how Reputation has it above), fog jets along the perimeter of the stage. Replay having those go off for the chorus would’ve been sick 😭. Monster also would have looked so cool replicating the fog effect on the screens at the beginning of that song where the fog is green and ****. Could’ve been a cool effect. I would have added more lighting of all kinds for more intricacy. The sparkler **** (the ones that fall from the ceiling like she used for Government Hooker at Enigma), for Rain On Me. Such an obvious effect that I can’t believe went overlooked. Rain on me was so boring at Chromatica Ball. A rising platform on the B Stage for Born This Way, or Enigma, or both could’ve looked SO cool. In my head I’m picturing for born this way, her and the two dancers rising up doing choreo with those big ass flames on their side :giveup: or Enigma’s first verse being sung while rising up, and then having some immersive lighting when the prechorus starts idk. It’s gorgeous in my head. I would have also had the entire stadium at every date wear the bracelets and make more use of it. This is inspired by her very own Super Bowl performance. They could have done a lot more interesting tricks, but instead they went pretty barebones with the bracelets. For choreography and setlist I wouldn’t change anything except maybe adding two fan favorites. The show is one of the best choreographed shows I’ve ever seen. 

edit: as someone else said, I definitely would have gone for football stadiums instead of baseball fields. For example, she could have EASILY done Gillette stadium for the Massachusetts area, but instead chose Fenway which has like half the capacity. 

Edited by TylerBR97
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

My main criticism was that 2 more deep cuts were needed and the tour should've been extended into South America/Australia, but that aside it was a spectacular show.

I also like the new pov from the brutalist theme tbh. 

It was great knowing that GAga wasn't in any pain this time around touring. A win.

the biggest complaint would be the boxed stage. It was really hard to see her from various different seats, it would also give the detail work of the stage a better chance to shine. I'd also add Applause, Million Reasons and John Wayne - and shorten Telephone, Love Game, PF and JD for those. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monstertoronto
54 minutes ago, Cello said:

I can't fault it apart from the main stage being too hidden / boxed in, it would have been nice if it was more visible 

MTE. I loved this tour but the only thing I would change was that boxy stage which prevented people on the side from being ably to see. 

• Like 1

M i K E Y

I loved the brutalist and dark theme. I somehow sensed it I think and dressed like that for opening night while 80% dressed in pink lol.

But as mentioned before, more deep cuts, more usage of the catwalk and a higher built main stage. I also love @TylerBR97s idea of the steam/fog jets.

and as the little complainer I am I would’ve also enjoyed different versions of certain songs instead of the album version. Like new arrangements or medleys

• YAAAS 1