Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson & Ryland Adams welcome twin babies via surrogate

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
25 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

who are you to say that and why lol?  Just not nice..

lol well the racist and beastiality stuff aside, he straight up used to joke about sex and masturbation with 12-year old kids when he was already a fully-grown adult, why wouldn’t I judge him having his own kids? How could anyone not be concerned about that lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, lg5 said:

To each their own, but I really wish more gay couples would choose to adopt children that are already alive and need good homes. 

I'm not saying children in foster care etc don't deserve homes at ALL but I don't see it being a bad thing that gay people want children that are genetically their own. And it shouldn't be on the gay population to put aside their own desires for the straight population. I can also imagine having a child via surrogate is a million times easier than adopting a child. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'm not saying children in foster care etc don't deserve homes at ALL but I don't see it being a bad thing that gay people want children that are genetically their own. And it shouldn't be on the gay population to put aside their own desires for the straight population. I can also imagine having a child via surrogate is a million times easier than adopting a child. 

I definitely understand why a couple would take the surrogacy route for convenience, financials, or just sentimental reasons. I never judge against it. I actually had a conversation last night with one of my gay couple friends who chose to go with surrogacy (their baby is due in May 😍) and they said they are glad they went this route, but they are going to adopt from here on out because their experience through the pregnancy has been very impersonal. 
I don’t think it should be on gay people to adopt either, but it is a decision they have to make when having a child every time. Most of the time, straight people can conceive easily on their own so it’s not a decision they have to make. 
I’m also adopted myself and eternally grateful my parents gave me the life they did. 💕

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

lol well the racist and beastiality stuff aside, he straight up used to joke about sex and masturbation with 12-year old kids when he was already a fully-grown adult, why wouldn’t I judge him having his own kids? How could anyone not be concerned about that lol 

To be fair after Shane was canceled for all of the past things he’s said he and Ryland moved to Colorado, and it really seemed to help him. He’s no longer making outrageous comments or very poorly thought out jokes! Obviously those babies are gonna be very well taken care of considering both of their parents are millionaires lol. I do get your concern, though. We’ve all made jokes or comments that were bad just not on the internet and hopefully not *as* bad as Shane’s lol. 

• Like 1

Nickypie101

I don’t think these two should’ve had a child let alone 2 newborns at once. Also really would’ve minded a lot less if they adopted there’s so many kids out there… but it’s a free county, hope for the best of these kids..

2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Those poor kids being raised by these two imbeciles. Awful. 

I mean, that’s pretty prevalent in the world lol. 

The only difference here is that these kids will be raised by two internet famous imbeciles. 

• Like 1

Didymus
9 hours ago, lg5 said:

To each their own, but I really wish more gay couples would choose to adopt children that are already alive and need good homes. 

Why not couples in general? There are a lot more straight ones that could help kids in need of adoption :chica:

BUtterfield 8

So like how are they making their money now?

shane rarely posts on YT anymore and I know Ryland has his YT but are they doing anything else? 

52 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Why not couples in general? There are a lot more straight ones that could help kids in need of adoption :chica:

Explained this in my other reply but not limiting to gay couples. It’s just a decision that straight couples don’t have to consider as much as gay couples. Anytime a gay couple has a child, adoption is a route to consider where straight people tend to just get pregnant and don’t ever have to take adoption into mind. It’s beautiful when they do though ♥️

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Onlygaga said:

To be fair after Shane was canceled for all of the past things he’s said he and Ryland moved to Colorado, and it really seemed to help him. He’s no longer making outrageous comments or very poorly thought out jokes! Obviously those babies are gonna be very well taken care of considering both of their parents are millionaires lol. I do get your concern, though. We’ve all made jokes or comments that were bad just not on the internet and hopefully not *as* bad as Shane’s lol. 

People do change, so hopefully he’s matured a lot. The only thing that concerns me is how he used to talk about sex, oral, and masturbation with literal children lol I know he said that he regrets doing that, but it’s still a red flag tbh 

but I really do wish the kids nothing but happiness and health :happy:

• Like 2

The fact that everyone here is judging their parenting skills based on jokes that Shane made on the Internet in like 2010 when everything was different is wild...