💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Joanne World Tour is Gaga's best tour

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

If you would asking me yesterday which tour from Gaga I think is the best I would say Born This Way Ball Tour. I still love this tour, but Joanne is really perfect. 

The stage, the setlist, the outfits... everything. :heart:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Thanks 2

Didymus

I don’t agree. It’s pleasant but I feel like if, say, Xtina or Katy did that exact same show, y’all would be like this is not that special or exciting :ohwell:

I love the focused artistic intention and creativity of her earliest tours. She had to work with far less and that seemed to spark her creative juices more than having a huge budget. I will forever stan the Monster Ball 1.0 as her most daring and interesting show creation.

• Like 2

HookerOnAChurch

The BTWB is unbeatable. 

1. BTWB 

2. TMB 

3.JWT 

4. CBT 

5. artRAVE ARTPOP BALL

6. TFB 

Magneto

The alternate vocals alone make it my favorite too. As the tour for this particular album I'd say no. It felt more like a greatest hits tour, which I'm not mad at though

Free my mind

warhol killer

Top 3 for me. I think nothing beats The Monster Ball with its concept, visuals, and use of stage and screen. TBTWB could have been the best for me if it had screens - maybe behind the stage something like this on these concept photos they created.

Born-This-Way-Ball-Stage-Illustr.jpgBorn-This-Way-Ball-Stage-Illustr-1.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Ladle Ghoulash
58 minutes ago, zerojk said:

It is but y'll aren't ready for this conversation

It’s okay to admit you’ve never seen TMB, BTWB, or TFB 🫶

• Like 1

whoresup

I feel like it was a good show to get a rounded sense of Gaga’s abilities. You had the old school Gaga pop, the piano ballads, the country hint of Joanne. It also had great staging, with the moving walkways being my favourite. 

Hard to say what my fave tour is because I love the nostalgia of MBT and the CBT was good too. My JWT date was cancelled the day before so that was very sad :messga:

• Love 1

Controversiaga

It’s a pretty good setlist, but kinda uninteresting otherwise.

the costumes are decent but her hair was not great for this tour.

her worst hair actually, aside from the Vegas residency 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

The stage was great and she served some good vocals. But I hated when she would wear the fringe and the cowboy hats. Being from the south and from the country- seeing her do that felt so fake and it didn’t match her persona at all. 

• Like 1