• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

bionic
6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Lowkey, I hope they stop the talent shows for regular seasons and save it for All Stars :selena: just all original songs, might as well get them to do a girl group challenge instead 

Yeah or replace it with a challenge that is literally "prepare your own lip sync performance"

buy bionic
  • Like 3

weed

So stupid not doing a double premiere if it's split... hate that

Can't wait to watch. 

bionic
1 minute ago, weed said:

So stupid not doing a double premiere if it's split... hate that

Can't wait to watch. 

yeah the queens nextr week will get a lot less exposure

buy bionic

tomsches

I loved the episode! I’m glad not EVERYONE just did a lipsync. I really think production should encourage them more to do literally anything else. 
I also really hope that they will only do the rating thing in the premiere episodes. Cause this is not The Circle, this is drag race Henny!

also not sure how I feel about immunity. 

Ceres
11 hours ago, Levine said:

Sapphira is A M A Z I N G! That's what I'm talking about when I say I wish to see "more mature" drag queens: they will serve you cuntiness, TALENT, looks, personality and gaggins! She slayed the lipsync too!

Philly represent!!
Its funny shes representing the city of queens that tend to go for a grittier look? She is a pagent queen but so so much more! Looking forward for her to bring back polish and style for the up and coming queens in my city.

✧ ✧ ✧
  • YAAAS 1

Reality

I thought this was a pretty good first episode! I like the cast so far and I'm interested to see the 7 other queens next week.

I've been a fan of Dawn long before she was cast. I love her style of drag and she's my favorite so far! I loved her talent show too. It's very much in the same vein as Willow Pill or Jimbo, who have very weird, conceptual, campy types of drag, which again, I love.

Q and Sapphira both did great as well. I loved Q's runway and her talent show was very unique and funny. Sapphira's extremely talented as well, and her talent show look? :giveup: Mama that is DRAAAAG :firega: Wasn't the biggest fan of her runway though. 

Morphine and Mirage were fine. I liked Morphine's talent show, but her runway was a bit underwhelming. Mirage's talent show was super entertaining, but I thought her runway was only ok.

Now Amanda and Xunami...Amanda seems like an outgoing person and I think she makes for good TV, but her drag...is not the greatest. And idk, but to me her energy gives off someone who's trying too hard. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about her seems like she's trying so much to be funny and quirky. Xunami's talent show was disappointing though. If you're going to make an original lip sync song, I feel like you have to go one of two ways: you either have to be an incredible dancer like Anetra or you go weird and funny like Dawn. Just doing a standard drag number isn't going to cut it imo. As for her runway, it was fine, but it wasn't spectacular.

Sapphira's win was deserved, especially after that lip sync. If there was gonna be a bottom 2, it was definitely going to be Amanda and Xunami. I wonder how long they're going to do the Rate A Queen system though. I can't imagine that Ru won't be judging them at all this season.

My only critique of this episode—and I guess of the season so far—is that I'm not a fan of split premieres that run for 2 weeks. I loved what they did with S15. It was a split premiere, but they premiered the 2 episodes on the same day. It gives us more time to meet the queens because you're still doing a split premiere, but it doesn't feel like a week is being wasted by someone not going home. I mean, I'm assuming that no one's going home next week either. 

Overall, great start to the season and I'm excited to see where it goes! Btw, I think Dawn and Sapphira are going to make it far. They both know how to make Ru laugh and Ru gets their sense of humor.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Plastic Flower

Some people are never satisfied. :cyanlights: Great episode! Great set of queens! Can't wait to see what the next group delivers.

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

weed

Alright queens, thought it was a good episode overall. The cattiness is starting a lil strong lol and I'm half liking it. 

my ranking for the talent show:

Spoiler

1. Sapphira Cristal
2. Mirage
3. Q
4. Amanda Tori Meeting
5. Morphine Love Dion
6. Dawn
7. Xunami Muse

I thought it was entertaining overall. Only Xunami was really bad. 

my ranking for the runway:

Spoiler

omg they all did so good!!! I know Amanda's is being dragggged but I love it lmao it's sooo f*cking fun and out of the box. If her face and body matched I think it would've slayed.

1. Morphine Love Dion - it was just very clean! very well executed! 2 diff looks! I saw the Miami vision!
2. Q
3. Mirage
4th tied. Amanda Tori Meeting & Sapphira Cristal
6. Dawn
7. Xunami Muse

I can agree with the overall top 2 of the week but I wish Mirage got more flowers. 

Dawn has amazing makeup and she seems funny, but her best look so far was her entrance look by a lot imo. Same with most of them actually

Lip sync was good but I wasn't gagging. Agree w the winner. 

Excited for the 2nd group.

• Like 1

alsemanche

I didnt fully dislike anyone which is rare for a drag race premiere tbh. The talent show was better than expected (still think they need to find a better challenge to replaxe it) and the runway was good! Dawn is sooooo good im obsessed with her. Cant wait to meet the rest of the cast. The premiere didn't need to be a split premiere at all. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

How come none of you have posted the preview for the second premiere?!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 2

eksistents
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How come none of you have posted the preview for the second premiere?!

Yes! Plane Jane is exactly what this season needs – a fun villain. Loved the way she read everyone. :ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, eksistents said:

Yes! Plane Jane is exactly what this season needs – a fun villain. Loved the way she read everyone. :ladyhaha:

You can tell she's messy but in the fun way, rooting for her

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

weed
18 minutes ago, eksistents said:

My #1 so far along with Mirage :ororomunroe:

weed

Mirage robbed! Obsessed w her performance 

I wish they ranked each other before the judge's critiques. They saw all the performances, they see the runways, I don't want the outside influence. Would be more gaggy if the queens voted so and so but then the judges loved/hated in different ways. 

Edited by weed