1. 1. Could you win RuPaul's Drag Race?

• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Catnikko

i noticed plane's edit has totally glossed over how she's been letting queens use her wigs :air: I also noticed her villain edit has kind of chilled

part of me kind of hopes she wins.. 

honestly between nymphia, plane & Saphira it's such an iconic 3, i'd be so happy for either of them to win

Actual patient
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

SO NERVOUS for the tomorrow episode lol who's going home? I love the maxi challenge but this time is very hard because the dancers are soooo different from the girls. 

Besides, I read somewhere - but I didn't verify if that's the truth lol - that in the last 3-4 episode or more the girl who said "new day in the werk room" was the eliminated queen from the episode and THIS TIME Sapphira said it  :selena: it better be a coincidence.

As I said last week for this challenge I can see Plane and Morphine doing good and I can totally see Nypmhia lipsyncing? Because she kinda disappeared in the background in the last couple of episodes. But then again, I highly doubt they'll let Morphine keep going further? I don't know and that's also why this season has been so excited. 

Ultimecia

I can't say I saw it coming, but I'm now rooting hard for Plane to win this season! :iamfair:

What a fantastic top four yet again! Season after season, always and forever in awe of these artists' talent. :heart:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

It’s almost 40 minutes past midnight and Apple TV+ still hasn’t uploaded the latest episode yet. Homophobia!!! 

CarterRyez
36 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s almost 40 minutes past midnight and Apple TV+ still hasn’t uploaded the latest episode yet. Homophobia!!! 

Literally my same thought. Actually stayed up and there’s a delay in the episode 🥲😫

• Sad 1

CyanDante

Another flop jugding. Love the queens but the last few episodes hasn't been it for me.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

CyanDante

It is totally a cop out to paint your faces white ,when that's not even your signature look. That too for a makeover challenge. Should have been an instant bottom. That too with that ugly frumpy coat or whatever that was.

Lazy Susan probably won for that name alone. Her mug was the best. But those body suits were ewww.

I thought Nymphia had the best makeover. Didn't get the yellow critique. Then those kind of critiques should apply to everyone else. Especially to Plane. But Plane and Lazy performed better than Nymphia and her partner, so I will give her that.

Morphine stamped her mug on her partner but still landed in the bottom.

Plus probably in the minority , Morphine won that lipsync for me. Sapphira was just kinda flopping around. The bottom should have been Saphhira vs Q, with Q going home.

Hoping and praying to the gay gods and goddess (Sasha Colby)  the final challenge win goes to Nymphia.

Then then having 4/4/3/2 wins  would make for a very close finale. Obviously rooting for Nymphia but kinda want Plane to win now just for the kii.

CyanDante

Also I think I am probably one of the very few who hasn't been wowed by Saphhira yet. Like yes the bitch is good at everything, but there is no wow factor. 

Every season I feel the winner has atleast one standout moment, where you go boom that's the winner right there. Nymphia had her tie look, Q had her doll look, Plane had her talent show, or snatch game or overall in general cuntiness, even Morphine or Mhiya had their lipsync moments.

Saphhira probably had her moment in the talent show, but even in that Mirage had way more wow factor than her. Saphhira had that flower look which was amazing but that's about it. 

• Like 5

Luke78619

Not another franchise not caring about the actual lip sync performances and eliminating who they want :air: on the same day :air:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

CyanDante
9 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

@CyanDante from what I've seen everyone agrees that Morphine won that.

Oh that's good then. I thought everyone is on the Sapphira train except me. :emma:

Levine

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. I don't know why the producers kept Q all these episodes thinking of what? that she was going to be fans favorite? She literally appeared with WHITE FACE and that's it, where is the challenge? Where is the family resemblance I don't even know how to write that but I don't care to search on google. 

Like I'm FUMING! Give us something unpredictable FOR ****ING ONCE! No! The queen who had 3 bottoms went home wow shocking!

Sapphira to me won fairly that lipsync. Because Morphine should have switched and give us something different. We saw those moves 4 times already sis and beside that we all know that when you make Ru laughs then you won. 

I'm not mad at the top 4 at all, but I thought morphine deserved more than Q both in general and in particular since to me she did better than Q in this episode. By miles.

bionic
Posted (edited)

the nymphia winner edit was switched back on this week and i hate to see it

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

Levine
2 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Also I think I am probably one of the very few who hasn't been wowed by Saphhira yet. Like yes the bitch is good at everything, but there is no wow factor. 

Every season I feel the winner has atleast one standout moment, where you go boom that's the winner right there. Nymphia had her tie look, Q had her doll look, Plane had her talent show, or snatch game or overall in general cuntiness, even Morphine or Mhiya had their lipsync moments.

Saphhira probably had her moment in the talent show, but even in that Mirage had way more wow factor than her. Saphhira had that flower look which was amazing but that's about it. 

That happens when you're too good in all the categories. I don't even remember some of the "standouts" you mentioned. Q doll? what is that lol and Plane talent show was horrible, the finger burger thing made no sense and not in the willow pill bathtub way and her snatch game made 0 noise. Nymphia tie look I can give you that, but where is she now? she kinda stepped back and I don't think she possesses the charisma necessary to win Drag Race (and I LOVE her, this is not shade). 

Sapphira was good through all the season, she kinda did the Sasha Colby journey on drag race.

Levine
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

the nymphia winner edit was switched back on this week and i hate to see it

Sorry I don't get it, you're saying they gave her winner edit this week?