A new talent from Nymphia just dropped, singing queen

full documentary in replies

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

weed

slifgubdsfliugbdfligubdfgib Maddy Morphosis and Coco Montrese are 'beefing' on Twitter and she called her Cocomelon.. ooghfgohinfg I screamed. 

Maddy is soooo funny I love her.

• LMAO 5

calmar

The three finale performance songs have leaked and are available in the typical drag race spoiler places.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

bionic
1 minute ago, calmar said:

The three finale performance songs have leaked and are available in the typical drag race spoiler places.

lol those tracks made it clear who they want to win

buy bionic

Ultimecia

TBH, can we get a triple crowning please?

I love them all so much, I can't wait! :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Levine
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

lol those tracks made it clear who they want to win

How? one is way better than the other two?

calmar
5 minutes ago, doraemon said:

Is it on yet, tho?

As in is it airing? I think that's in about 9-10 hours iirc

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Reality

I felt like this season went by so fast :giveup: Regardless of who wins, I thought this was a great season! The cast is amazing and, for the most part, I enjoyed the challenges. Maybe it's the fact that there was a lack of any real acting ones + more design ones :sweat:

I'm hoping for a Nymphia win tonight, but I'd be happy if Sapphira won too. They're definitely my top 2 of the season. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 1

calmar
38 minutes ago, Reality said:

I felt like this season went by so fast :giveup: Regardless of who wins, I thought this was a great season! The cast is amazing and, for the most part, I enjoyed the challenges. Maybe it's the fact that there was a lack of any real acting ones + more design ones :sweat:

I'm hoping for a Nymphia win tonight, but I'd be happy if Sapphira won too. They're definitely my top 2 of the season. 

I think it'd be a lil weird if Nymphia won, not because I think she's not deserving or talented, but the way she was edited by production around the middle of the season. She started off strong with a ball win and then the girl groups win, was basically not present as a character for half the season, and then won again at the very end as a kind of "remember me?" sort of deal. Not landing in the bottom ever though is super impressive, which buoys out her 3 wins to Plane and Sapphira's 4 wins.

I also think that it is possible for them to pull a Season 11, where they had the American (Yvie) win and then the runner-up from a foreign country (Brooke Lynn) become the host of an international franchise. I can see them doing that for Sapphira/Plane and Nymphia (Drag Race Taiwan or something.)

Spoiler

Although I think they might wanna keep Plane for an All Stars because she's been the main character and great TV through the season and they'd wanna milk that for views a few years down the line. Sapphira I don't think has very much left to prove.

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 2

Am I the only one that thinks that Nymphia didn't get as much air time this season as the others? The only thing I remember really is her "struggling" every challenge :laughga: 

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • Like 1

calmar
1 minute ago, BrB said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Nymphia didn't get as much air time this season as the others? The only thing I remember really is her "struggling" every challenge :laughga: 

Hm, yeah, there's also that. Seems a little strange to crown a winner who seemed so insecure most of the time. But so many people are behind her - she's got the fan vote. Plus she's incredibly talented. She's a dancer, singer, master seamstress, and is one of the most famous drag queens, if not the most famous drag performer, in her home country. I think it's part of her personality to be a worrier, and using her second language primarily probably was difficult too.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Hm, yeah, there's also that. Seems a little strange to crown a winner who seemed so insecure most of the time. But so many people are behind her - she's got the fan vote. Plus she's incredibly talented. She's a dancer, singer, master seamstress, and is one of the most famous drag queens, if not the most famous drag performer, in her home country. I think it's part of her personality to be a worrier, and using her second language primarily probably was difficult too.

Yeah, the fashion was out if this world. There's something so mesmerizing about her.

But for me it's about the whole run in the show. Maybe I'm biased, but knowing Sapphira auditioned 11 time already, I just want her to get the justification.

It's splitting hairs this season really.

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

calmar
1 minute ago, Levine said:

(Almost) all of them look so good!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない