• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Reality
18 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Sure but is that Q? I wouldn’t say so. She was smart for sure! Better to do that direction than have to try to mimic your actual makeup ala morphine and nymphia. But my only gripe that I wish they’d pushed on is that for a makeup challenge, I wasn’t getting Q in there. I was getting club kid, sure, but not Q. And I think that the point of the makeover challenge is to translate your style which I just didn’t see from Q. Morphine, simple as the dress was, translated the style of drag well imo. Sexy, showgirl, performer, beat face. I think they were ready to axe Q or Morphine coming into this but it just depended upon who made it easier. I doubt they expected Sapphira to **** up so I think that threw a wrench in things

Q has a very eccentric style though. I mean, she also painted herself white for the goth challenge. I think Q's whole thing is that she's theatrical, whimsical, artsy, and dramatic, which is what she delivered in the makeover. The makeover challenge is always hit or miss because the judging is almost never consistent across the franchise, but I thought Q did a really good job, and I'm kinda baffled by how people continue to react to her looks. Imo she's consistently had great looks throughout the season, but I feel like people discredit her because they don't like her personality. 

Like, people are complaining about the fact that she painted her face white, but then these are the same people who thought that Crystal Methyd should've won the makeover? When she effectively did the same thing? Just in orange and yellow? Make it make sense... :oprah: [Btw I love Crystal, so this isn't a dig at her. I just think people are nitpicking Q so much when she doesn't deserve it]

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy
26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Q has a very eccentric style though. I mean, she also painted herself white for the goth challenge. I think Q's whole thing is that she's theatrical, whimsical, artsy, and dramatic, which is what she delivered in the makeover. The makeover challenge is always hit or miss because the judging is almost never consistent across the franchise, but I thought Q did a really good job, and I'm kinda baffled by how people continue to react to her looks. Imo she's consistently had great looks throughout the season, but I feel like people discredit her because they don't like her personality. 

Like, people are complaining about the fact that she painted her face white, but then these are the same people who thought that Crystal Methyd should've won the makeover? When she effectively did the same thing? Just in orange and yellow? Make it make sense... :oprah: [Btw I love Crystal, so this isn't a dig at her. I just think people are nitpicking Q so much when she doesn't deserve it]

Well I think for Crystal, it’s the makeup she’s actually known for so it doesn’t rule as many feathers. I think that Q doesn’t have as unique of makeup or style (as, to your point, she’s kind of eclectic) so it’s hard to really pin it down to a “look” per se.

that said, I think it was smart to lean into a club kid mime vibe. It’s easier to get away with not translating *your look to someone else and instead translate *a look 

• Like 1

weed

Nymphia's partner is so fking hotttttt ughdiuhhhh goddd the #1. and then Plane's and Morphine's.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic

has anyone seen the vegas show?

buy bionic

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, weed said:

Did you buy the season? or how are you watching on Apple TV+? 

I bought the season, the episode was uploaded over an hour late lmao 

• Thanks 1

bionic
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Guys!

plane jane looks snatched in that still

buy bionic
  • Love 1

alsemanche

:giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

weed

omg... 

S15: Asian icon loses to seasoned Mother with S.C. initials
S16: ...

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, weed said:

omg... 

i- omg

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

i- omg

kind of a gag!! 

Sasha: 37, Anetra: 24
Sapphira: 34, Nymphia: 27

!!! another gag

• Shook 2

Ladle Ghoulash
14 minutes ago, weed said:

omg... 

It’s a canon event, cannot interfere

• Shook 1

weed
15 hours ago, Levine said:

Guys!

sdkvjbsdkjvbsdkvjbsdk

"what do you call it when you fetishize another culture?" "It's fatphobic" sdbugslidufbvlsidf

Katya's reaction to the Bene Gesserit voice, me too bich. I was gagged, my life was changed. 

Edited by weed
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Levine

Great episode. Surprised to see that Jane is a little shy, such a cutie

• Love 2

eddyjeddy
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Great episode. Surprised to see that Jane is a little shy, such a cutie

a lil nervous tooo

• Like 1