💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Reputation Taylor’s Version coming SOON

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Roboboy
43 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Serious question, how do you know Reputation is the next one coming and not TS1?

just kinda makes sense she'd end by claiming her name/debut, just feels full circle

SimonBaetens

Little Monsters trying to escape Basic Music For White Teenage Girls Taylor’s Version:

giphy.gif

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 4

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Ladies this is the only album left

OT: I’m so excited for Reputation TV. Please Taylor let these vault tracks be eons better than the other ones. I think I’ve only liked maybe 2 vault tracks

No she still had debut self titled album right ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

LateToCult
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The clock being 12/7 oh that’s tomorrow 

But she’s announcing at an international tour date so it’s actually July 12 :sis:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Shook 1

5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

But she’s announcing at an international tour date so it’s actually July 12 :sis:

I saw rumor that Rep is in feb and debut in June, I think they got 1989 right so we’ll see.

6 hours ago, warhol killer said:

I feel like she's gonna release it next year if she follows the pattern of 2 rereleases every year. I was thinking like New Years' Day maybe.... 👀👀👀?

As good as that would be, in some countries its a bank holiday so phys copies wouldn't arrive & can you imagine the crazed fan meltdowns. 

Although - a new years day announcement would be fun

Lextyr97
4 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

No she still had debut self titled album right ?

8 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

technically there are two albums left 

61ieflTtw5L._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

:laughga:

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

There are still debut and christmas alboom but yes

I completely forgot her debut album existed.

• LMAO 1

warhol killer
37 minutes ago, Bronco said:

As good as that would be, in some countries its a bank holiday so phys copies wouldn't arrive & can you imagine the crazed fan meltdowns. 

Although - a new years day announcement would be fun

Yes I was thinking of an announcement on New Year's rather than a release

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

monstertoronto
11 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Ladies this is the only album left

OT: I’m so excited for Reputation TV. Please Taylor let these vault tracks be eons better than the other ones. I think I’ve only liked maybe 2 vault tracks

There’s two left. Reputation and debut. 

B2theRich33
4 hours ago, LilMissThang said:

I saw rumor that Rep is in feb and debut in June, I think they got 1989 right so we’ll see.

1989TV was guessed after every show after SNTV announcement cause of the rumored dual release… but as 8/9 got closer it became more and more evident.

the rumor you mention is based off the 112 karmic cycle. so we’ll see if swiftie math is right and we get an announcement for rep tv in feb.

she only has one more song from rep to play as surprise songs if she’s following that pattern like she did with 1989… honestly 12/7 could be possible as something. or anything.

blondie has no chill… cause as she has said “there will be no explanation… just reputation.”

• YAAAS 1

LateToCult
24 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

1989TV was guessed after every show after SNTV announcement cause of the rumored dual release… but as 8/9 got closer it became more and more evident.

the rumor you mention is based off the 112 karmic cycle. so we’ll see if swiftie math is right and we get an announcement for rep tv in feb.

she only has one more song from rep to play as surprise songs if she’s following that pattern like she did with 1989… honestly 12/7 could be possible as something. or anything.

blondie has no chill… cause as she has said “there will be no explanation… just reputation.”

Hoping for a surprise drop tbh. At least a surprise Getaway Car drop. :messga: