Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gym Bros: Lady Gaga > Taylor Swift

Obobo

Featured Posts

This gym bro shows how his physique was when listening to Taylor Swift vs listening to Lady Gaga. It just went viral with 1.2 million views and 245k likes!

https://www.tiktok.com/@_jasonhughes/video/7306929479736200491?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7108419230719165958

I like how it's becoming common sense that Gaga is superior and timeless compared to that Kid's Bop type artist! :trollga: 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1

EGOT2027

probably bc if you’re lifting to gaga the rhythm of most of her songs is faster? lol. 

stop with this silly and toxic comparison. taylor is an incredible artist, so is gaga

• Like 11
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

DrKindnessKunt1999

Since we’re talking about Gaga and Gymbros I’ll link some Gaga hardstyle remixes are that are very goated:

• Love 1

FfFfFfFF
13 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

probably bc if you’re lifting to gaga the rhythm of most of her songs is faster? lol. 

So listening to Lana then->>>

ElIP1ogU8AAx1cV.jpgbYrrAfl8_400x400.jpg

Ocean Blvd
13 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

stop with this silly and toxic comparison. taylor is an incredibly mid artist, unlike gaga

fixed for you

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Bops like SchieBe or Sour Candy works great for exercising and Gaga has a lot more upbeat perfections in her catalogue to stay energized.

My Spotify reads me to filth when Swine starts playing when I'm entering men's locker room :stalkga:

I wonder what TS songs people listen to at the gym because except for some tracks on reputation I can't think about anything else

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I wonder what TS songs people listen to at the gym because except for some tracks on reputation I can't think about anything else

Style tv, out of the woods, ready for it, this is why we can’t have nice things, bejewelled, karma,  lol. 
But I feel like he’s shading Taylor.

Edited by Tinnitus15

14 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

taylor is an incredible artist

is she really though? 

oprah-thinking.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography
58 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Style tv, out of the woods, ready for it, this is why we can’t have nice things, bejewelled, karma,  lol. 
But I feel like he’s shading Taylor.

2 of those tracks are on reputation, they’re asking for tracks beyond rep

• Like 1