💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears celebrates her birthday with mom and brother

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Britney Spears’ manager, Cade Hudson, posted a pic of the singer with her mom, Lynne Spears, and her brother, Bryan Spears, on his Instagram Stories Saturday.

The trio celebrated the pop star’s 42nd birthday together.  source

britney-spears-lynne-spears-britneys-731www-instagram-com-cadehudson22-hl-731595britney-spears-lynne-spears-britneys-731

Cockroach of GGD
  • Love 10
  • Shook 4

faysalaaa
8 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Wooooahhh.  I hope they can actually heal and go to therapy together to undo the awful **** Jamie did 

So now Britney's mom is considered a victim like Britney?

Britney's mom should go to therapy with Britney as the parent that caused harm to their daughter, and to find a way to heal through this. She shouldn't be put as the same position as Britney or as being the victim.

Both parents created the conservatorship by falsely framing Britney, and ignored Britneys call for help when she was being abused.  

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

SlowLoris

I wonder how much the release of the memoire had to do with this.  I know there were talks of her and her mom reconciling before the book's release, but I hadn't seen her say much about her brother beforehand.

whoresup

Firstly I know we shouldn’t be speculating on it because it’s a delicate situation, however, if I’m being honest I don’t understand how she can go through all the horrendous things they put her through, even saying she hates her family and never wants to see them again to then playing happy families with them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

A great woman once said, “trust the process 💄

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Blackout19
16 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

A great woman once said, “trust the process 💄

also she says ”soon” :alsemanche:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

hieronymus
4 hours ago, whoresup said:

playing happy families with them. 

you have no idea what's going on here so you don't get to judge like this

• Like 1

Daenerys

I don’t trust Lynn. This visit is more than likely strategic, preying on Britney’s internal need of love from her parents. 

Lynn needs money. Britney has money. The only way to get some of that money is to gain Britney’s trust. I hope Brit has her guard up. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gagaism

As someone who still struggles with not so good relationship with my parents, I feel uncomfortable seeing that.

I mean, didn’t experience such a thing, I only got 0000000000% of Britneys money of course lol but getting neglected by your parents can lead you to really challenging situations in life. It makes it hard for you to trust them, to trust people around you and self esteem basically means lots of money spent on therapy so you can get along with on the way.  

She’s a really strong person though, definitely one of the strongest ones in the industry and it’s a good thing, I just hope this means a healing process for her. We can tell she’s got a genuine and good heart and unfortunately other people intentions are unpredictable and out of our control. Britney just deserves to be happy. 

• Like 1