💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is the promotion energy we need for LG7 lead

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Don’t wanna hear that “Gaga is too old in the game to properly promote” **** some of y’all tried last era / her past singles :trollga: If Cher can do it, Gaga can too. 

• YAAAS 1

4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Don’t wanna hear that “Gaga is too old in the game to properly promote” **** some of y’all tried last era / her past singles :trollga: If Cher can do it, Gaga can too. 

THANK YOU!!!! these gays don;t know what HARD WORK LOOKS LIKE! the gays always finding excuse after excuse after excuse for Gagz not working. NO! GAY WANT WORK. 

:kry:

• Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, dit said:

THANK YOU!!!! these gays don;t know what HARD WORK LOOKS LIKE! the gays always finding excuse after excuse after excuse for Gagz not working. NO! GAY WANT WORK. 

:kry:

I just hate the idea that after a certain level of success musicians just… can’t promote their work? Or are too good for interviews? :ladyhaha: 

• Thanks 2

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

No she doesn’t. Gaga is a different type of artist and she doesn’t need to do a Xmas tree lighting ceremony. (Nothing wrong with that) but that’s not what Gaga is.
she’s gonna do it her way aka ArtRave, Coachella, Muppets special. She does the unexpected 

• Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

No she doesn’t. Gaga is a different type of artist and she doesn’t need to do a Xmas tree lighting ceremony. (Nothing wrong with that) but that’s not what Gaga is.
she’s gonna do it her way aka ArtRave, Coachella, Muppets special. She does the unexpected 

Gaga performing at the Christmas in Rockefeller Center Xmas tree lighting ceremony :ladyhaha: But my point wasn’t that she needs to do Christmas promo, it was just the fact that Cher is almost 80 and still promoting her music. 

• Thanks 1

Anderson123

She was on fire while promoting Love For Sale, Cheek To Cheek and even Joanne. I think she really wanted to do something big for Chromatica for the fans but we know what happened. I'm excited to see what she does in 2024 because I know Joker 2 promo is going to be huge but wonder if she's gonna release music before all of that.

• Thanks 1