Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wanted to record Tonight (by Enrique Iglesias)

Rifek

Featured Posts

That's so interesting! Lemme listen rn to see if I hear any Gaga vibes

literally in the first verse I can see 2009/2010 Gaga doing it :vegas:

"tonight I'm f*cking you" is kind of wild

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

it does kinda give me Gaga now that i’m listening with this information

just the attitude of the lyrics… and honestly the song should have been recorded by a female lol

• Like 2

Bully Pop

Can you imagine how different the world would have been with Tonight on TFM? Absolutely obsessed with the idea of Gaga doing the “youuu” top line 

Guess I’m never posting again cuz y’all are crazy if you think I’m acknowledging those warning points.
  • Like 2

ALGAYDO

I have a feeling Gaga wanted to work with both Tonight and I Like It, both sung by Enrique and written+produced by RedOne. 

You can hear almost identical synths in both I Like It and in Monster, both produced by RedOne and released around the same time. 

• Like 5
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

It’s so rare to find out Gaga wanted to record songs not written by her, especially early in her career. As far as we know she started doing this with recent albums like Perfect Illusion, Come To Mama, Sour Candy and Sine From Above which were demos that started with other people. 

• Like 10

DrKindnessKunt1999

Knowing Gaga it would have had a completely different beat and the lyrics would have changed ala Nothing on but the Radio/Heard it on the Radio 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs

Very strange considering she was so opposed to using songs she didn’t write herself back then. Also strange bc I can’t hear Gaga in that song at all, even if she changed it up somehow. 

Secondly, I’m mad bc she didn’t use NOBTR bc she didn’t write it, when it could’ve been one of her biggest hits of all time. Yet somehow she was ok with making an exception for this song which is so wildly inferior :ororomunroe: spongebob squarepants GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

This is crazy. I was just listening to that specific song for the past several months after a decade of not listening to it.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 2

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s so rare to find out Gaga wanted to record songs not written by her, especially early in her career. As far as we know she started doing this with recent albums like Perfect Illusion, Come To Mama, Sour Candy and Sine From Above which were demos that started with other people. 

2 hours ago, soularpower said:

Very strange considering she was so opposed to using songs she didn’t write herself back then. Also strange bc I can’t hear Gaga in that song at all, even if she changed it up somehow. 

Secondly, I’m mad bc she didn’t use NOBTR bc she didn’t write it, when it could’ve been one of her biggest hits of all time. Yet somehow she was ok with making an exception for this song which is so wildly inferior :ororomunroe: spongebob squarepants GIF

She could’ve wanted the instrumental, not the actual song. Kinda how like a handful on songs on BTW and ARTPOP were already-made instrumentals and Gaga wrote the lyrics used 

• Like 2