💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wanted to record Tonight (by Enrique Iglesias)

Rifek

Featured Posts

WhiteHotForever
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why is noone talking about the fact that the song is literally about rape?

It’s not.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, WhiteHotForever said:

It’s not.

It very much is, even if unintentionally. There’s absolutely no scenario where coming up to a stranger at a club and telling them “tonight I’m ****ing you” isn’t sexual assault. Lyrics like “I know you want it” and “Tonight I’m gonna do everything that I want with you” don’t help either. It isn’t any better than “Blurred Lines”

Nathaniel Arven
31 minutes ago, Admin said:

It very much is, even if unintentionally. There’s absolutely no scenario where coming up to a stranger at a club and telling them “tonight I’m ****ing you” isn’t sexual assault. Lyrics like “I know you want it” and “Tonight I’m gonna do everything that I want with you” don’t help either. It isn’t any better than “Blurred Lines”

lyrics r kinda horrendous indeed (plus i feel like i could come up w such quality lyrics and i'm french)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Why is noone talking about the fact that the song is literally about rape?

At first I thought no it’s not but then I do kinda agree it does feel a bit like that. They should of just kept ‘Tonight I’m Lovin You‘

The song Gaga did - stuck on ****in you, would that be considered that?

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

1 hour ago, Bowman said:

Definitely not, she’s talking about her lover, not a stranger at a club she decided to f*ck :laughga:

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

At first I thought no it’s not but then I do kinda agree it does feel a bit like that. They should of just kept ‘Tonight I’m Lovin You‘

doesn't "stuck on ****ing you" mean "I'm stuck on you" (like "I love you so much I'm obsessed with you" with "****ing" just to remark that) and nothing related to sex? 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Awakened M

Gaga sure loves the word "Tonight" :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Definitely not, she’s talking about her lover, not a stranger at a club she decided to f*ck :laughga:

Yeah I know that already but i'm just asking, daddy chill x

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Economy
11 hours ago, soularpower said:

Very strange considering she was so opposed to using songs she didn’t write herself back then. Also strange bc I can’t hear Gaga in that song at all, even if she changed it up somehow. 

Secondly, I’m mad bc she didn’t use NOBTR bc she didn’t write it, when it could’ve been one of her biggest hits of all time. Yet somehow she was ok with making an exception for this song which is so wildly inferior :ororomunroe: spongebob squarepants GIF

13 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s so rare to find out Gaga wanted to record songs not written by her, especially early in her career. As far as we know she started doing this with recent albums like Perfect Illusion, Come To Mama, Sour Candy and Sine From Above which were demos that started with other people. 

Gaga also seems less personafied and honest these days while in the past there seemed to be more image and persona veneer

To be frank i didnt always trust what 2008-2012 Gaga said in interviews etc, there seemed to be a lot of exagerations, white lies and little fibs. Maybe not even entirely her fault, her label also had more of a hold on her in her early career and maybe forced or at least pressured her to have a certain personna.

In that same line, I always got the impressions others wrote a higher percentage of her content than she let on but it looked good image and career wise to suggest nearly all the writting was done by herself

I know she wrote and writes music and is good at it. But i genuinely also get the vibe she downplayed the amount of work other writers and producers had on her music as well and u can even see how different the styles are depending on tbe producer she went with

On a few songs shes literally even listed as the cowritter not the main writer. Little monsters explanation is that she was always generous with credits on co-writters etc. Maybe so, but maybe also some of those credits really were highly deserved too cuz a lot of it wasnt written by Gaga.

PS: To be clear i know she can write good music. Im not doubting her ability

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 2