💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift branded 'money greedy' and a 'capitalist queen' by her dedicated fans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Renting for 20$ is still a lot considering you only have it for 2 days and regular movies for rent dont go over 6$

The standard rate for new release movies on steaming is $25. Has been since the pandemic and studios had to cover costs of lost theater revenue. I don’t entirely disagree since people will gather groups of friends to watch to save $. And movies aren’t being funded like they used to, that’s why studios are sticking to “safe” bets like marvel and nonstop remakes.

Roughhouse Dandy

It was only a matter of time. Can't wait to see how she finesses this one; over thing about her is she's gonna find a way to spin a controversy into more gold. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ALGAYDO

Are her dedicated fans really upset, or are the local fans the ones that are upset? Cause it’s been known for years now that Taylor squeezes as much money out from her fans as humanly possible, there’s no way her stans are just now realizing this? 

27monster27

I'm gonna be that person:

Are we sure this was her idea? People get mad at celebrities for stuff like this all the time, but how do we know this was her and not her management or even someone else.

he/him/his

Meredith Grey
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I'm gonna be that person:

Are we sure this was her idea? People get mad at celebrities for stuff like this all the time, but how do we know this was her and not her management or even someone else.

I’m not sure if things relating to the movie is her decision but anything merch related is not under her control. When she signed the deal for her new label in exchange for owning her masters she gave full control of her merch to UMG.

Agunimon

If you are surprised by this then you are a very naive person. But also if you think that this is something that is her decision you are very ignorant. 

Madame Goo Goo
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Renting for 20$ is still a lot considering you only have it for 2 days and regular movies for rent dont go over 6$

When movies first leave theatres they are usually around this price to rent until prices go down. Barbie was available as a VOD rental in the late summer for a similar price.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, bionic said:

This I find less controversial lol

I know most of her fans are kids, but extended cuts on home release have always been a thing

And they still aren't releasing the live Cardigan. Like what the fck. Watch, it will be on the dvd release as a bonus feature 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Future Lovers

Literally every popular artist is. I’m not sure why she constantly takes criticism for the exact same stuff everyone else does.

Every popular artist’s website is full of cheaply made overpriced merchandise. Most artists do the variant thing these days, and even before it was so widespread she wasn’t the inventor of it.

Her tour tickets are affordable if you’re lucky to get them officially.

Her movie on VOD is cheaper than most when they first arrive to VOD, but even then VOD had always been expensive. Barbie is selling for nearly $5 more per rental. VOD has always been treated like an exclusive rental thing by the industry because it’s the middle ground between a theatrical run and a real home release. It’s always been then way going back to when VOD was first a thing. 

Nothing she does is out of the ordinary yet gets treated like it is. 

• Admin locked this topic