💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lana Del Rey Performs "Unchained Melody" LIVE | Christmas at Graceland | NBC

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Flippy

So hauntingly beautiful :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

littlepotter

I'm so happy she's comfortable performing on TV again... and she's looking so stunning lately :wub:

chaeri pls

Sneaky Oliver

She absolutely slayed this... is it too soon to dream about a live performance at the Grammys? :giveup:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

chun li

I kinda wish she had more songs with instrumentals (any kind) not just a piano

Edited by chun li

StrawberryBlond

Absolute perfection. :pray: It's a hard song to make one's own but she did it, it sounded like a song from her Honeymoon album. Great rendition of one of my most favourite songs of all time and made me start belting it out myself. Maybe if she'd overcome her stage fright and displayed vocal prowess like this when she broke out, she would have gained respect so much earlier and wouldn't have taken the best part of a decade to earn it. 

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Absolute perfection. :pray: It's a hard song to make one's own but she did it, it sounded like a song from her Honeymoon album. Great rendition of one of my most favourite songs of all time and made me start belting it out myself. Maybe if she'd overcome her stage fright and displayed vocal prowess like this when she broke out, she would have gained respect so much earlier and wouldn't have taken the best part of a decade to earn it. 

Ugh I need it on streaming