Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

RedOne started following Cirkut today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Reality
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

A return to form and reinventing The Fame sound would be really a serve, especially given the fact that younger generations seem to really like her older sound.

That's exactly what I was thinking tbh. For years now, it's become a trend to redo older stuff—whether it's music, movies, TV shows, etc. Maybe Gaga wants to do that with LG7, which could explain why she's working with RedOne again. Reinventing The Fame/The Fame Monster with an updated sound could be really cool and super successful imo.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 5

StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

When original LG7 gets scrapped in favor of another republican album then what :franminervini:

We bow down to pray… and then cry 

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

I don't get it. So redone has intentionally unfollowed gaga for all these years? And barely started following her again now?? 

Spoiler

also I looked him up again and saw that he was a moroccan man. do you think he is hung? :giveup:

Edited by Nedster
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1

6 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Imagine an album produced by; BURNS / Cirkut / RedOne and Andrew Watt. It could be a total madness of an album. Pop album influenced by 90' House Music / Avant - garde EDM / Industrial and a glitch of Psychedelic rock music. I wouldn't be ready. 

And then it's sent to Bloodpop to dilute it down...

• LMAO 2

monketsharona
39 minutes ago, Nedster said:

I don't get it. So redone has intentionally unfollowed gaga for all these years? And barely started following her again now?? 

Hide contents

also I looked him up again and saw that he was a moroccan man. do you think he is hung? :giveup:

He started following Cirkut who followed Gaga a couple days ago. RedOne was already rumoured being in the studio with her lately (with him liking her studio pic, him being in Malibu for a couple weeks now)

So yeah it adds fuel to fire. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, LordByron28 said:

Are we sure Andrew Watt wasn’t just working on SSoH?

Same. We need more Judas’, Aura’s, Venus’, etc. songs that only she could pull off. I’m hoping she’s paying attention to how Judas, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, and Government Hooker are catching on with Gen Z/tiktok crowd and that she makes an album with a closer vibe and sound to that. Something more industrial, dark, and unique. A lot of rock influence with EDM and pop. Chromatica was her closest to a very standard pop album which was cute and I think the right move for her at the time. However, it has been the longest period of time she has gone without releasing music. So I’m hoping for a BTW-sized album and hoping she has a good range of more experimental and boundary pushing tracks like she did with BTW and ARTPOP as well as to a lesser extent The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

This. BTW is the blueprint. It has a great amount of tracks and a perfect mix of unique b sides and digestible singles 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

tyler k
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

This. BTW is the blueprint. It has a great amount of tracks and a perfect mix of unique b sides and digestible singles 

I totally agree and this slew of producers seem to line up with that potential sound 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

3 hours ago, Nedster said:

Hide contents

Mf is also Swedish, I know he got a whole snake in dem pants, alongside the original LG5 :toofunny:

GAMS, gay popstar
  • LMAO 2

MelbHawker
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I think Gaga and Garibay did not end in good terms so not possible lol.

I didn’t know this tbh, what happened? 

• Thanks 1