rumor

RedOne started following Cirkut today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She’s gathering a strange group of producers tbh, I wouldn’t mind her bringing back the Chromatica producers for LG7, actually I would rather have them back

BURNS* 

:vegas:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Maxine Puth

I really hope there’s some unique / GAGA sounding tracks on this album, Chromatica basically just had one or two :traumatica: We don’t need an Ava Max album 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

BURNS

Andrew Watt

RedOne

Cirkut

solid line up so far... what if the Album really is closer to being done than speculated?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Versace

If we get one more RedOne produced Gaga song, I’d be so content and thrilled. I just wanna hear what a modern GagaxRedOne Pop song would sound like. If it’s bad oh well, if it’s good great. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Anderson123
45 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Can Fernando Garibay follow him too?

:giveup:

I think Gaga and Garibay did not end in good terms so not possible lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, LilMissThang said:

I’d imagine it would be like BTW with some rock inspired songs and heavy metal aesthetics blended with pop. I mean redone produced highway unicorn so I could see the vision. But who knows what it’ll sound like yet.

Oh redone highway unicorn ? 😮 he is amazing 

LordByron28
2 hours ago, Noah said:

BURNS

Andrew Watt

RedOne

Cirkut

solid line up so far... what if the Album really is closer to being done than speculated?

Are we sure Andrew Watt wasn’t just working on SSoH?

2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I really hope there’s some unique / GAGA sounding tracks on this album, Chromatica basically just had one or two :traumatica: We don’t need an Ava Max album 

Same. We need more Judas’, Aura’s, Venus’, etc. songs that only she could pull off. I’m hoping she’s paying attention to how Judas, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, and Government Hooker are catching on with Gen Z/tiktok crowd and that she makes an album with a closer vibe and sound to that. Something more industrial, dark, and unique. A lot of rock influence with EDM and pop. Chromatica was her closest to a very standard pop album which was cute and I think the right move for her at the time. However, it has been the longest period of time she has gone without releasing music. So I’m hoping for a BTW-sized album and hoping she has a good range of more experimental and boundary pushing tracks like she did with BTW and ARTPOP as well as to a lesser extent The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1